Pub Club is the shit!

CascadeClimber

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time (also my 1st time) in Issaqauh. Great Spray and [big Drink] was had by all. And the Barmaid wanted me! grin.gif" border="0

Is Cpt Cavey going to get a cool symbol like Prince?

I am tired of hearing people complain about the distance to pub club. I drove an hour to the bar, and I Have to wake up before all of you. When the pub club is incovienant (sp) for you just suck it up and go next week.

I want to propose a Pub Club in the Greater Roy-McKena-Yelm Metroplolitan area. Great spray about the state's best climbing areas (Fossil rock and Spire Rock) can be spilled. tongue.gif" border="0 Or if not there what about Tilicum(pton) or Lakewood.

Come on if everyone else can propose a bar a few blocks from them, why can't I?

[ 03-13-2002: Message edited by: mtnrgr ]

Ya know I only wapped you once upside the head.

I held back cause your a woman. All that means is you can push me further than most guys could without retaliation. Just remember I don't forget and I'll eventually want payback.

Just keep pushing missy and you'll find out what 009 was talking about. tongue.gif" border="0 I ain't afraid to go toe to toe with ya.

[ 03-13-2002: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

Looks like I missed out on the formalization of pub club while I was hangin upside down on the limestone cliffs of Thailand.

Mattp - I think the rule book is hilarious, but it is pretty sad to see that it is necessary... [Wazzup]

I'll put in my vote for the Owl and Thistle. It's a great location and it would be good to see Dave Parker. Where has he been lurking?

See ya'll then. [big Drink]

Chuck -

Check the rules. See RCPC 5.1 (the first proponent of a venue has the presumptive right to "set" that venue as the site for the next meeting). I think the proposed 5.1 (a)(proposed)(attendees at a meeting of the PubClub have the option of setting the venue for the following week's meeting and thereby trumping any prior proposal as to the venue for the following week's meeting) may not have seen formal action. Where's the secretary?

- Matt

GRPC 2.1 (The rulebook is to be on hand at all times); see also GRPC 2.2 (all PubClub drinking is encouraged to be undertaken in conformance with the following standards (1) non-alcholic beaverages are acceptable, but sickly-sweet coctails containing just a touch of alcohol are to be frowned upon; (2) when drinking beer, pitchers are preferred over single servings; (3) skipping out on the tab is lame; (4) where is the single malt?