Cracked is....

Dave_Schuldt

MisterE said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

cracked said:

We all hold it against you, muffy. grin.gif

read the post again there hot stuff MUFFY NO CARE!!!!!!

ICEQUEEN wink.gif

You are STILL the most "Muffyliscious". Icey makes it better. Stalagmite or stalagtite? Geek_em8.gif

fruit.gifwave.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifconfused.gif I'm not realy sure cantfocus.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beck said:

lead it in two pitches? Your technique and rope management evident from that photo and your posts, while possibly life saving, are appaling. Absolutely whacky, wacky stuff. not to mention all your other posts.

Beck, you come off as incredibly ignorant. You make a bunch of blanket statements, and can't get specific. What, precisly, is so appalling? And how does your leading comment apply to TOP ROPING a route?

MisterE said:

cracked said:

We all hold it against you, muffy. grin.gif

read the post again there hot stuff MUFFY NO CARE!!!!!!

ICEQUEEN wink.gif

You are STILL the most "Muffyliscious". Icey makes it better. Stalagmite or stalagtite? Geek_em8.gif

fruit.gifwave.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifconfused.gif I'm not realy sure cantfocus.gif

stalagTITE holds TIGHT to the ceiling

stalagMITE MIGHT touch the cieling someday

stalagLUFT is the prison camp in the "Great Escape" Geek_em8.gif

stalagTUFT is Grasslands Skull Hollow

I actualy knew what stelagtites and stalamites are because of an exciting trip to the oregon caves when I was about 8... I am just unclear as to how they relate to me cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif spell it out for me MR.E grin.gifblush.gifwink.gif

i dont think they have tighty-mightys in lava tubes do they?

Beck said:

I was out with gekko girl and dryad tonight, fellas, but I had some bad beta so they both hate me now, I'm sure.

What was the bad beta?

"Chicks dig old spice"

"Talk about your dick alot"

"Tell them how great you are in bed"

"Hit on other girls to make them think you're aloof, they dig that"

"Grab her ass as she opens the door for you"

I actualy knew what stelagtites and stalamites are because of an exciting trip to the oregon caves when I was about 8... I am just unclear as to how they relate to me cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif spell it out for me MR.E grin.gifblush.gifwink.gif

If you like to be on top, then I "MITE" be below you... grin.gif

etc... tongue.gif

E-rock said:

Beck said:

I was out with gekko girl and dryad tonight, fellas, but I had some bad beta so they both hate me now, I'm sure.

What was the bad beta?

"Chicks dig old spice"

"Talk about your dick alot"

"Tell them how great you are in bed"

"Hit on other girls to make them think you're aloof, they dig that"

"Grab her ass as she opens the door for you"

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

that's a nice picture.

Most obvious, belayer at TOP of toprope on a 35 meter climb.

lets see, reality of surmounting a 35 meter vs. 60 meter rope question in these types of situations, if you need the extra length, use your cordalette to extend the rope for the first 15 feet of a TR, or have the belayer at an intermediate station either a bit higher on the rock, or ice at a little station , or in a tree with the belay device anchored to the tree, or climber climbs to rope, or

extend the top rope anchor down with cordalette so that at the last 15 feet of climb you can jumar and use tools to climb the last little bit.

lots of ways to do it safer.

i'd recommend the belayer at the top on a 35 meter toprope if the alternative is what you were doing in the picture, fortboy.

MisterE said:

If you like to be on top, then I "MITE" be below you... grin.gif

etc... tongue.gif

wink.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif I knew there was something there blush.gif that I just wasn't following blush.gif

Beck said:

Most obvious, belayer at TOP of toprope on a 35 meter climb.

Beck's never been to Lilloet! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Ask Lambone how many people use your system while toproping the Deeping Wall. Or maybe Lambone is another dangerous climber with absolutely appalling ropework? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif You are so clueless. yelrotflmao.gif

use your cordalette to extend the rope for the first 15 feet of a TR,

how ya gonna get that through your belay device there cheif pitty.gif i have yet so see any picture of you climbing ass clown. you look like gollum so i doubt your story about teh 2 chickas, but them hating you certainly seems like a distinct possibility. rolleyes.gif

Dru said:

Alpinfox said:

or

if you aren't careful you MIGHT trip over a stalagMITE.

-from my days as a tour guide in a cave.

does that make you a troglodyte? bigdrink.gif

From dictionary.com

trog·lo·dyte ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trgl-dt)

n.

A member of a fabulous [huh?] or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.

A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.

An anthropoid ape, such as a gorilla or chimpanzee . [that's me]

An animal that lives underground, as an ant or a worm.

Note: I knew what "troglodyte" meant, I just like to look words up sometimes. Geek_em8.gif

Gortboy is the best all of you could come up with. The kids in college. Making fun of the clothing of a college kid who climbs is the last thing you should be doing. I guess he should apologize for not working a job where he is loud to drink beer eh beck. Which by the way is the lamest chestbeat ever. Actually he should be making fun of you beck cause you no doubt have some matching outerware and paid 6 times as much as cracked and his shit does just as good of a job. So beck go fuck yourself.

I like to make fun of cracked because he "works" sport routes by climbing up to a bolt clipping it hanging on it, then climbing to the next one, cliping it etc etc. Then raving about how sweet the moves yeah sounds like fun man. Or for spraying on the internet then telling me he has homework to do and can't go climbing on the weekend.

Hey Dave I have a question. Does it make you feel better now that you started this thread about cracked after you had the Dave is a little whiny bitch thread start about yourself? Don't feel like your the only one being singled out any more. Makes you feel a little less whiny perhaps but still all in all quite the bitch.

Gortboy is the best all of you could come up with. The kids in college. Making fun of the clothing of a college kid who climbs is the last thing you should be doing. I guess he should apologize for not working a job where he is loud to drink beer eh beck. Which by the way is the lamest chestbeat ever. Actually he should be making fun of you beck cause you no doubt have some matching outerware and paid 6 times as much as cracked and his shit does just as good of a job. So beck go fuck yourself.

that and beck looks like shit even when he tries. at least gorts dont give a fuck. at least he is out there. where are your mixed TR pics beck?

cracked said:

Ask Lambone how many people use your system while toproping the Deeping Wall. Or maybe Lambone is another dangerous climber with absolutely appalling ropework? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif You are so clueless. yelrotflmao.gif

Dude, we used one rope..don't make me repeat myself again.... although...I don't see anything wrong with your set up, except that it's hard on double ropes to TR on one strand. Still a gaper photo though...dude the homemade gorts and hunter orange pack have gotta go...