Pub Club 3/12/02!

icegirl

quote:

Originally posted by Bronco:
you can almost always tell the guys from tacoma, they are the ones who are in the Index parking lot trying to play with a soggy hacky sac when they could be climbing another route
grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

or helping out a another brutha learning the ropes!!!!

grin.gif" border="0[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]cool.gif" border="0

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we had a very enjoyable impromptu pub club in the parking lot at Index on Saturday! Thanks to specialed and Bronco for bringing the beer! Bronco, keep bringing beer to Index and you will have many many climbing partners! And specialed-- damn! Thin fingers in the wet! Burly!

Our pub club was very inclusive with dogs running about and small children dancing in mud puddles. It was so nice to have Index to ourselves!

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:
Well just heard FB cannot make it. Will try with him next week in Seattle or wherever. He says if it's sausage fest he will not go then though
tongue.gif" border="0

Be in the Quah later tonight.
[big Drink]

if FB goes next week, i'll go. and i don't have a sausage.

Sounds like one of you sincere, smart, studly, sensitive, soul-searchering types needs to show up and bat your eyes at Allison so as to pique her interest and get her "enthused enough about it to drive to I-Quah"

I'm enthused enough about it that I'll make an appearance some week soon, preferably after a weekend at Index with one/some of youse. Got those sick days to burn up before I quit ya know...

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:
Sounds like one of you sincere, smart, studly, sensitive, soul-searchering types needs to show up and bat your eyes at Allison so as to pique her interest and get her "enthused enough about it to drive to I-Quah"

I'm enthused enough about it that I'll make an appearance some week soon, preferably after a weekend at Index with one/some of youse. Got those sick days to burn up before I quit ya know...

well shit man you better get sick soon, before all the seattl-lites figure out how crappy index is all the time and then start to flock all over it like they do exit 30-something.....

quote:

Originally posted by allison:
I'm certainly not "scared" to meet you or anyone else associated with cc.com. To wit, I've been to PC in Seattle several times. I'm just not enthused enough about it to drive to I-Quah, that's all. There's always next week...

Exactly where some of us are coming from. We simply are not fired up to drive drunk all over.. That is why I pulled the karate chop and demanded we have it. It's been a while. I was just joking about the whole scared deal. Dont worry I am an asshole in person too. You'll find out for sure some day wink.gif" border="0