• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by allison:
Holy Maybelline, Icegirl, the Lads Who Love To Spray have gotten all
SENSITIVE
on us! Jay-zus H. Jimminy! We'll see you guys next week, hopefully with slightly thicker SKINS!!!
[Moon]

PS. You want us to show, offer to drive us.
tongue.gif" border="0

Nice ass Allison! [laf]tongue.gif" border="0 Maybe I'll show on the eastside. Gotta clear some time. Did you guys settle on a place?

mad.gif" border="0

You know what!! I got pretty flippin' tired of reading after about a page and a half. Make your preference known and stand aside. Here's the deal. Tonight it's on the East side. Any questions? We all know that no matter where we choose to have this thing, on some occasion, there is going to be a minimal showing. There are enough folks wanting the thing in Issaquah, as well as willing to drive there, so let's just decide on a place and time and be done with it.

My vote is for the Brewhouse, and Ray, let us know if FB can make it please.

(--Climb on,,,

Wow, what a debate....I don't recall it ever being such a dilema. I just wonder where little bunny foo foo went? I would be joining you guys in a heart beat if I were'nt in Portland....ugh.

It sure sounds like the crowd has grown, I still remember the first meeting, it was classic!!

I miss you guys! Cheers!

danlarson.danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....d anlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....danlarson....

DAN LARSON!!!1

quote:

Originally posted by DLunkman:
Come one come all to the Issaquah Festival of Hot Dogs! It does my old heart good to see you boys stick to your "guns" no matter how many times Allison announces she will not attend. I wish I could be there but my wife won't let me go.

you can almost always tell the married guys, they make the biggest deal about if there are woman around at the pub clubs...sometimes it sucks to have already ordered but see something else you would like to eat.....granted it is always nice to have female presence around....and it does balance the hormone equation....but sheeeeit i would quote snoop dogg, but would probably have murder as the case that they gave me if.....

i'll close my mouth now!!!

grin.gif" border="0[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]grin.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

you can almost always tell the married guys, they make the biggest deal about if there are woman around at the pub clubs...sometimes it sucks to have already ordered but see something else you would like to eat.....granted it is always nice to have female presence around....and it does balance the hormone equation....but sheeeeit i would quote snoop dogg, but would probably have murder as the case that they gave me if.....

i'll close my mouth now!!!

too late, punk, you hit a nerve there mad.gif" border="0

one thing you must learn grasshopper, there is a vast difference between married and happily married. Don't make the mistake of throwing all us married guys into the "regret our order" category cause I know more than one guy who has been with his woman a very long time and feels forturnate she will allow him under the same roof...

crap

I just noticed you said "ALMOST always"

oh well

you can almost always tell the guys from tacoma, they are the ones who are in the Index parking lot trying to play with a soggy hacky sac when they could be climbing another route grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0