• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lI1|1! said:

cracked said:

You guys call me gay, and yesterday I was accused of being a homophobe! Which is it? confused.gifconfused.gif

homophobes are gay on the inside dummy cantfocus.gif they're phobic because they're afraid to act on their impulses rolleyes.gif

not really, it just means they are afraid of gays. it is possible that this is because of homosexual tendancies, but not necessarily.

scott_harpell said:

lI1|1! said:

cracked said:

You guys call me gay, and yesterday I was accused of being a homophobe! Which is it? confused.gifconfused.gif

homophobes are gay on the inside dummy cantfocus.gif they're phobic because they're afraid to act on their impulses rolleyes.gif

not really, it just means they are afraid of gays. it is possible that this is because of homosexual tendancies, but not necessarily.

Gee, thanks Mr. Encyclopedia of stupid shit. If you don't have anything to contribute to dogpiling on cracked, shut the fuck up! FAG!

HRoark said:

scott_harpell said:

lI1|1! said:

cracked said:

Gee, thanks Mr. Encyclopedia of stupid shit. If you don't have anything to contribute to dogpiling on cracked, shut the fuck up! FAG!

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifthe_finger.gif I'm putting my Sphinx suit on.