Let's play the Hostage game

allthumbs

You and your significant other are out for the evening. The establishment you're in gets robbed. You follow the advice of the politically correct and pass on a perfect 7 yard shot at the badguy.

The LEO's show up and a stand off ensues. The badguy grabs your significant other and has her in the classic hostage pose... gun to the head.

You only have a Head shot, and the badguy is freaking out.

What do you do?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

You and your significant other are out for the evening. The establishment you're in gets robbed. You follow the advice of the politically correct and pass on a perfect 7 yard shot at the badguy.

The LEO's show up and a stand off ensues. The badguy grabs your significant other and has her in the classic hostage pose... gun to the head.

What do you do?

you stop watching too much tv and pull your head out of your ass. rolleyes.gif

happy hunting rambo/diehard/terminator. what the fuck do you do if you get attacked by a robot from the future determined to alter the course of time???

next.

trask remember the trang dai massacare down here in tacoma? like 15 dead. the vietnamesse gang memebers walked in and hosed the place down with ak-47s and shit. they even had some gang members out back, to shoot anyone who escaped. and in the end all the gang members ended up dying by their own hands, by their friends hand or suspiciously. even after most of them had been caught.

your scenerio is unrealistic.

trask said:

What do you do?

Take the head shot.

Your riding you bike down the road when all of the sudden you hit by a can of bud light (a shitty beer btw). The driver, a midget, is swearing up a storm and pulls over as he drives by. You are in the bike lane minding your own business btw. What do you do?

A) Tell him you are going to give him a golden shower

B) One punch, one dirtnap, and one golden shower

C) Empty out his bud can and give him something a little more tasty

D) All of the above

erik said:

i would bet most the tough guy gun owners here would shit their pants in a situation like that. scream like girls and shit...... "kill the bitch, kill the bitch, just dont ruin my new patagonia cardigan."

hahaha.gif

mabe you should read trask's otehr post about the old geezer with pins in his back who fucked up a huge bank robber. rolleyes.gif

jon said:

Your riding you bike down the road when all of the sudden you hit by a can of bud light (a shitty beer btw). The driver, a midget, is swearing up a storm and pulls over as he drives by. You are in the bike lane minding your own business btw. What do you do?

A) Tell him you are going to give him a golden shower

B) One punch, one dirtnap, and one golden shower

C) Empty out his bud can and give him something a little more tasty

D) All of the above

tell him you are mike adamson wave.gif

Let's try and look at this from the viewpoint of our BG.

His simple spur of the moment robbery, has turned into something that he didn't expect and he is behind the curve big time.

His options are somewhere between zero and none, he is in fight or flight mode, but he can't run with the police outside.

Now we have a panicked clientèle within the restaurant and this is just playing on his nerves big time and he might be going into all out panic mode.

So, the gun is to the head of your significant other and we have a scared adrenaline hyped BG and no idea how many sleepers might be in the crowd (always consider this) and you are facing him or at the least in his peripheral vision and you think you have a shot, you move , he is startled turns towards you and using both hands to turn his hostage and because the motion cause the muscles in his hand to contract and BANG, the gun goes off killing your significant other.

pitty.gif

i would actually go all fuckin ninja on the dude and eliminate him b4 he knew what happed i would use my broad sword and cut from the right hip to the left shoulder, spilling his entrails in an explosion guts and blood. i would lose my wife and use this to justify using my ninja skillz to get revenge on the entire criminal world for not olny taking the life of the most beautiful intelligent and caring woman in the world but for forcing me to turn into this beast thru said act i would start at the bottom and work my way to the top no person who harms life peace happiness the children retards or old people or the general good of society would pay well fuck i would kill em all and let baby jesus sort it out

thats what i would really do!