I wants to get out

ken4ord

Alright just got out here this April and last year I was recovering from a knee injury and didn't get on the snow. With the snow starting to fly in the mountains I am dying to get out around here. So here is my question. Is there any good stuff to ride right now? Have you been getting out lately? Where? And is there any of you that I can hook up with to do some riding? I am free this Sunday and weekends this winter. Oh BTW I am split rider, I know some stick people can't be seen with someone on a board.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ken4ord said:

Kewl thanks. I'll check that book out. It seems that it is Muir and Baker for this part of the season. So what have the condition been like wet and heavy or is there light and dry to be found?

bro this is washington lite and dry is a rare commodity.

ken4ord said:

Kewl thanks. I'll check that book out. It seems that it is Muir and Baker for this part of the season. So what have the condition been like wet and heavy or is there light and dry to be found?

If you get to the summit of a big volcano you might find light and dry. Otherwise, no. There is plenty of fun to be found, though, go for it!