This is stupid...'bout as stupid as it gets...

RuMR

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, how many stupid toys did you have when you wher kids? Mutant Ninja Turtles, GI Joe and other lame ass shit that was connected with TV shows and adds. There is now and epadimic of fat kids in this country. This Tori hype is lame, but if it gets kids off there fat asses and exersizing then it's good thing. ALL SPORTS FIGURES HYPE THEMSELVES, always have, aways will. If my brothers next kid is girl I will buy her a Tori doll when she is old enough, it's way better than some of the other shit out there like the Britney FUCKING Spears doll.

By the way this thread has some funny shit, keep up the good work kids.

Dave_Schuldt said:

OK, how many stupid toys did you have when you wher kids? Mutant Ninja Turtles, GI Joe and other lame ass shit that was connected with TV shows and adds. There is now and epadimic of fat kids in this country. This Tori hype is lame, but if it gets kids off there fat asses and exersizing then it's good thing.

Does this count?

rockclimber.jpg

totally extreme

cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif

arlen said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

OK, how many stupid toys did you have when you wher kids? Mutant Ninja Turtles, GI Joe and other lame ass shit that was connected with TV shows and adds. There is now and epadimic of fat kids in this country. This Tori hype is lame, but if it gets kids off there fat asses and exersizing then it's good thing.

Does this count?

rockclimber.jpg

totally extreme

I don't know if it counts, but it looks like it would be hilarious after a few brews. Can you take it outside cantfocus.gif

Alpinfox said:

jefffski said:

i would really like to read her response to most of the inane comments people have made here. ...

Umm... You guys are, like, so suck. I, like, am really into climbing and ,like, stuff, and you guys are, like, picking on me and stuff! Like, OH MY GOD, just chill!

This reminds me of this song by Frank Zappa http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frank-zappa/56834.html

• 3 weeks later...