My Alpine Buddy of the year award goes to

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TimL gets my alpine buddy of the year. Everything they say about him is true.

1st Runner up: mvs. he got out alot and just did really cool shit for a guy working for "the man"

2nd Runner up: Capt Caveman, who clearly has a passion for the mountains, has alot of fun at whatever he is doing and doesnt let anyone get him down.

The partner who always wakes up in time, showers before a trip, tells good stories in the car, speeds when its his turn to drive, offers to carry the rope, likes wc forged friends, never complains, carries and shares a thermos of coffee, shares food, gets up any pitch, postholes more than his share, shares batteries, never makes you wait, gives you soft catches, never shortropes your clips, surprises you with beer hidden in the nearby creek at the parking lot, and helps you stay awake when you're driving home and haulicianting in the middle of the night even after no-doze and espresso. And then mails you double print pictures of the roll of film he shot!

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Jens said:

The partner who always wakes up in time, showers before a trip, tells good stories in the car, speeds when its his turn to drive, offers to carry the rope, likes wc forged friends, never complains, carries and shares a thermos of coffee, shares food, gets up any pitch, postholes more than his share, shares batteries, never makes you wait, gives you soft catches, never shortropes your clips, surprises you with beer hidden in the nearby creek at the parking lot, and helps you stay awake when you're driving home and haulicianting in the middle of the night even after no-doze and espresso. And then mails you double print pictures of the roll of film he shot!

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Wow. Who is that?

cracked said:

Jens said:

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Wow. Who is that?

no kidding! i think i'm in love cantfocus.gif

Jens said:

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

marry that man thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif you found a winner wink.gif

cracked said:

Jens said:

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Wow. Who is that?

That WAS me... But now I am tired of being

Mr. Nice Guy...... evils3d.gif

MVS who has done an impressive amount of climbing this summer and taken some amazing photographs and shared them on this Web site. He has shared his adventures through thoughtful, well written trip reports that are marked by a gentle, self depricating humor. Not once has he posted anything negative about another person.

I second dans statement above. MVS is strait up geed up from the feet up. a true gangsta. one more vote to my good friend mvs. 1st runner up: Der Wanderer for good times spent in the hills

2nd runner up: danielpatrick smith just because hes dan. we need to go to index sometime, get you back climbin.

Aidan