My Alpine Buddy of the year award goes to

Cpt.Caveman

Mr Perkins for hip belaying my sorry sliding ass down a mountain where I could have been hurt or worse.

Runner up- Mr Oleson - a non cc.com member but the ultimate nice guy that wakeboards and parties like and animal and is always in good spirits about a nice climb. The memories are the best.

2nd Runner Up- timL for being just the mellowist and nicest person to climb with. Also mainly ropegunning good pitches - although he did not ropegun any pitches this year we did to a trip and enjoyed it.

thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw in a second for timL, and all the other rope guns who got me up some stellar rock this summer and inspired me to push my limits on lead.

... and the coolest cats award goes to Jeremy M. and Frank H. for letting me jump in on their TC climb literally 5 minutes before heading up for the first couloir. You guys rock rockband.gif

J.M., I still owe you 20 bucks for Gustav's wave.gifooo.gif

I've done something almost every weekend this year, and haven't had a bum partner yet. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

HR for being the mellowest but most encouraging partner of the summer. gained more ground and had a lot of fun than with anyone else this year thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

F8 for being a fun roadtrip buddy and always saying something funny at the right time

ehmmic gets the thumbs_up.gif too!

heck i think there's just too many to list this year! it's been a good year for both alpine and crag buddies

I would have to say all the folks I climbed with this year. You guys know who you be. JJA, Erik, Alex, Cavey, Rumar & posse and of course...Fred Rogers and anyone else I shared a rope with or just talked smack. bigdrink.gif

Climbers are a unique and awesome group of folks. Its refreshing to hang out with a group of people thats not so caught up in main stream bullshit.

climbing buddies of the year for me Mustang Sally, Timm@y, and Becky, Jill and Dan...Badvoodoo...HR.... Minx,ehmmic, e-rock paco and crew..MIKEYLayton for being a killer rope gun for me wink.gifF8 and anyone else who has been willing to climb with my slow scetched out whiney self wink.gif

OH and the fralick Bro.s THEY RULE. I climbed so hard that day, and they were SOOOOOOOOOOO Cooollll to me and MustangSally

Skykilo for bad-ass skiing, and he's a strong motherfucker, too.

Crazy_Jeff for the car, enthusiasm, and shit-talking.

Eric8, Slothrop, Onetoole, Gary_Ygnve, Mike Schmitt, and all the other dudes from the UWCC that I've climbed with. Oh, yeah, Brian, if you're out there.

And all you bitches for wasting my time daily! bigdrink.gif

JKrueger gets ropegunman of the year from me. Also Danelle (maybe a lurker?) for letting me talk her into doing many alpine climbs this summer.

Muffy said:

OH and the fralick Bro.s THEY RULE.
How can you knock the Sveldts on this board and praise the Fralik's? That is like punishing the chickens when the fox is the one in the hen house! hellno3d.gifthumbs_down.gif Not saying those bros. are not nice peeps, but they have burned alot of bridges and rubbed alot of people the wrong way!

Well first off this may change seeing as the season is not over, though it is getting somewhat bleak. Alpinfox can attest to that seeing as we went to climb but took our gear for a hike instead and then went 4-wheeling for the remainder of the day.

It's a tie. For overall quantity it is Alpinfox, we got on a ton of stuff all over. For overall difficulty it would be mister Bobbyperu, dat boy is a machine. And for overall quality a non-ccer Jenny, we got some outstanding routes in the Alpine Lakes area. It was a good first year out here in the NW and I looking forward to many more.

bigdrink.gif cheers to all my partners this year, so far.

MysticNacho: for hanging with me on some of the cool routes

Adamson: hours of online enjoyment

MtnPhil: constant freshiez media

ToTheTop: the stories never end

jerry sanchez: HE DOESN'T USE CAPS ANYMORE

and my ABY is:

Sverdina:

pict0048.jpg

good timez

Edited by scot'teryx

JoshK: for some fun early season routes

BS (non cc.comer): for some awesome times on Rainier, Hood, and Glacier

Fence_Shitter: for Team JD sponsorship and rockin' times in Squish

MB (non cc.comer): for many ice climbin' dayz in Canada

And a whole host of others, mainly from this site, who have made this another fun filled year. Here's to ya'! bigdrink.gif

ryland_moore said:

JKrueger gets ropegunman of the year from me. Also Danelle (maybe a lurker?) for letting me talk her into doing many alpine climbs this summer.

Muffy said:

OH and the fralick Bro.s THEY RULE.
How can you knock the Sveldts on this board and praise the Fralik's? That is like punishing the chickens when the fox is the one in the hen house! hellno3d.gifthumbs_down.gif Not saying those bros. are not nice peeps, but they have burned alot of bridges and rubbed alot of people the wrong way!
I had a ton of fun with them.. climbed some harder stuff than I ever thaought I could and ejoyed there company. Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer