Another reason Hollywood blows….

Peter_Puget

"I think Joe Stalin was a guy that was hugely misunderstood. And to this day, I don't think I have ever seen an adequate job done of telling the story of Joe Stalin, so I guess my answer would have to be Joe Stalin." - actor, Ed Asner, responding to the question, "If you had the chance to play the biographical story of a historical figure you respected most over your lifetime, who would it be?"

Link

PP bigdrink.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter_Puget said:

"I think Joe Stalin was a guy that was hugely misunderstood. And to this day, I don't think I have ever seen an adequate job done of telling the story of Joe Stalin, so I guess my answer would have to be Joe Stalin." - actor, Ed Asner, responding to the question, "If you had the chance to play the biographical story of a historical figure you respected most over your lifetime, who would it be?"

Link

PP bigdrink.gif

Wow, when I feel misunderstood I don't exterminate several million of my neighbors. Maybe "Uncle Joe" just needed a group hug. hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gif Proof that actors ARE stupid.

babnik said:

erik said:

two more words:

uma & katana

that soudns realistic rolleyes.gif a waif 93 lb. daddy's girl wavign around a katana... lemme guess taking out 35+ ninjas at the same time too? raaaaght yellaf.gif

thanks again scott for not adding anything to the discussion. atleast you are consistant with your inane and usually negative posts. personally if i were you i would stop posting until you had something relevant to say.

the movie is great! lotsa action and hot chicks, can you ask for more? i can't!!!!

go see it!!!!

erik said:

babnik said:

erik said:

two more words:

uma & katana

that soudns realistic rolleyes.gif a waif 93 lb. daddy's girl wavign around a katana... lemme guess taking out 35+ ninjas at the same time too? raaaaght yellaf.gif

thanks again scott for not adding anything to the discussion. atleast you are consistant with your inane and usually negative posts. personally if i were you i would stop posting until you had something relevant to say.

the movie is great! lotsa action and hot chicks, can you ask for more? i can't!!!!

go see it!!!!

yes a viable plot, believable characters, at least a mediocre sub-plot, character progression perhaps mabe even an original thought if that all isn't too much. rolleyes.gif

babnik said:

erik said:

two more words:

uma & katana

you should go see Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Michelle Yeoh and Zang Ziyi prob dont weigh that much more, but ...um ...<whisper>they could take you out!!!! </whisper>

Alex said:

babnik said:

erik said:

two more words:

uma & katana

you should go see Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Michelle Yeoh and Zang Ziyi prob dont weigh that much more, but ...um ...<whisper>they could take you out!!!! </whisper>

seen it. and taking people out is soo... 503 A.D. rolleyes.gif we have these things called laws now. they are intense! rockband.gif

cracked said:

babnik said:

hu huh rolleyes.gif

Keep being negative and Erik will ban you! evils3d.gif I quit wasting money on movies after Once Upon a Time in Mexico. thumbs_down.gif

agreed Once Upon a Time in Mexico was a complete waste of money. Selma is smokin hot, tho!!@@#@!!@!@

rockband.gif