Beck Rain Fest

MtnHigh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, you ARE shy, falsely identifying yourself and revealing a fake bedroom. They have clinics for that, you know. Oh wait, there's this online clinic where your records reveal that you have been making progress. You made big progress by showing up at ropeup.

(I don't think you would have had to take a big risk to have a short conversation with me about our respective roles on cc.com but, whatever, dude -- you made it pretty clear that you didn't want to have that conversation. I'll see you 'round.)

Dustin_B said:

How come whenever I introduced myself to peeps on Saturday night they said "oh, the 'W' guy", turned, and walked away??? People really take this politics thing pretty seriously I guess... wazzup.gif

You must take it very seriously too looking at your avatar image, location, and quote. wazzup.gif

Dru said:

maybe i should reveal how mattp got drunk and tried to pick me up blush.gifshocked.gif

at least I think that's what he meant when he slurred "c'mon Dru, don't be shy!" into my ear at midnight blush.gifhahaha.gifHCL.gifhellno3d.gif

Wait a minute... then the ride out there in the back seat of the ca... that wasn't a "fraternity handshake"! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! shocked.gifmad.gifconfused.gifblush.gifcry.gif