MtnHigh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave_Schuldt said:

ClimbingGirl33 said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

We were able to prove to some lurker chicks . . . boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Not sure if I am a "lurker" - but I did have a blast climbing with new people and gathering under the full moon.

Was it raining - funny, I didn't notice grin.gif

B

Not talking about you, I am talking about 2 others.

ooo.gif I do believe you're trying to draw us out of lurker land. It's soooo... comfortable here, but everyone we met this weekend was so friendly that I'm looking forward to meeting more of you... BTW, some of us lurkers were able to do the cup and pole tricks ala Fern. Thanks for the beer, brat, company, and endless raflle prizes wave.gif

mattp said:

Depending on her sensibilities, Trask, maybe not. Go back to spray.

Mattp... dispenser of justice... defender of the meek and lurky!!! Many thanks for the choice keg-bourne libations bigdrink.gif - I didn't know that was you. Had a great time watching you school chumstick on Sat. Oh yeah; reckon I owe you a runner too... cantfocus.gif

Had you simply wanted to test for gullibility, you would have revealed yourself after the first day, me thinks. I spoke to several who were disappointed. You can rectify your sins at the next ropeup or other cc.com event and you might find that some of the uncool people are OK.

mattp said:

Iain - why do you feel the need to post garbage that you don't want to be associated with? With a modicum of creativity and minimal effort you can post hilarious stuff that you are proud of.

I suppose people behave differently when they are bored and online. I apologize if much of what I have posted merits the "garbage" label.

many people who are here are bored at work and are here for the garbage

maybe i should reveal how mattp got drunk and tried to pick me up blush.gifshocked.gif

at least I think that's what he meant when he slurred "c'mon Dru, don't be shy!" into my ear at midnight blush.gifhahaha.gifHCL.gifhellno3d.gif