Beck Rain Fest

MtnHigh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

MtnHigh said:

Am I the only sane sole to stay home, and stay dry this weekend?

You're not the only one to get wet today. Took Butch for a run in Forest Park in the middle of a down pour. It was a mud fest. Loved it!

NO WAY!!! Muffin is home too, although I spent a large portion of the day watching thing 1 play soccer in the rain, so my sanity may be in question wink.gif

MtnHigh said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

MtnHigh said:

Am I the only sane sole to stay home, and stay dry this weekend?

NO WAY!!! Muffin is home too, although I spent a large portion of the day watching thing 1 play soccer in the rain, so my sanity may be in question wink.gif

Although I was grounded today I got good and wet today as well. Took Butch for a run in Forest Park in the middle of a down pour. It was a mud fest. Loved it!

wave.gifYou're all a bunch of wimps.

Friday was dry, Saturday was mostly dry - ok it drizzled a little bit at times - but the rock stayed dry all day. Friday night fire and beer, Saturday night fire, beer, horsecock, slide shows, and rain. Sunday morning rain, and some more rain, and early morning bail back home.

Met some good folks, climbed, ate too much, drank too much, and had a great time.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifrockband.gif

yeah, that rain wasn't bad... I wore a soft shell all weekend, didn't have any problems... i think we had nearly a hundred people that showed up, and the raffle was a big hit!

thanks to everyone that helped to make the event a success! You guys ROCK!

it was cool to meet colin and schuldt and caroline and unkle trikky etc. and see some old friendz like timm@y and hanzel and erik so on again wave.gif

i heard ray showed up after i went to sleep and left before i wokeup wazzup.gif foo!

i was glad that despite beck's keg choices (mac and jack insert puking grem here) the fest was a success! oh yeah thanks for organizing the horsecock and schwag booty beck thumbs_up.gif i scored 10 Power Gel packets from the left over schwag bags when no one was looking tongue.gif

PS to all the people who believed me when I said I was "not THE Dru" wave.gif suckers! bigdrink.giftongue.gif

Beck said:

.. i think we had nearly a hundred people that showed up, and the raffle was a big hit!

Yeah Beck,

Where's that free stuff you promised me? rolleyes.gif You sold me that "guarantee to win something" ticket.

And you said "need not be present to win."

I'll be expecting something of value in the mail soon.

yellowsleep.gif Yeah, I suppose so...............