Hangover Cure?

Formaldehead

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

I love watching dumb fuckers drink till they puke and pass out. I think it's humorous as hell. Usually when the moron passes out we paint their balls with India ink.

ho·mo·e·rot·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm--rtk)

adj.

Of or concerning homosexual love and desire.

Tending to arouse such desire.

Hmmm...

babnik said:

catbirdseat said:

Most hangovers are the result of dehydration. Drink a lot of water and take two aspirin. Aspirin acts as an anti-diruetic. It actually helps your body retain water.

might wanna re-check the asprin facts there cheif... hellno3d.gif

I know what I am talking about. Who is the drug chemist around here?

catbirdseat said:

babnik said:

catbirdseat said:

Most hangovers are the result of dehydration. Drink a lot of water and take two aspirin. Aspirin acts as an anti-diruetic. It actually helps your body retain water.

sorry guy i was thinking acetominophinwhich in cmobo with drinking gives some stout liver damage and also ibuprofen adn ucler possibilities with alcohol.

but aspirin thins the blood, not good when drinking i would imagine...

babnik said:

catbirdseat said:

babnik said:

catbirdseat said:

sorry guy i was thinking acetominophinwhich in cmobo with drinking gives some stout liver damage and also ibuprofen adn ucler possibilities with alcohol.

but aspirin thins the blood, not good when drinking i would imagine...

You are quite correct with regard to acetaminophen. Drinkers should avoid it altogether.

cracked said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

MisterE said:

God, she is SO FAKE hellno3d.gif and subsquently NOT HOT thumbs_down.gif , unless you're 12. pitty.gif

I LOVE YOU MR.E fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif that made my whole day grin.gif

That's all it takes??? She's butt-ugly. And I don't think she climbs. thumbs_down.gifyellowsleep.gifthumbs_down.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

ok Mister E, you know i adore you but i've gotta ask, do you really think that or have you convinced yourself that she's not hot b/c she's unattainable?

anyone else?

personally she's not my type of woman but i can see why some of you boys would go for her

vapid and uninteresting?

do you know her? seems like a comment you would reserve for someone you know.

she is just another human being making her niche in life. she and her family choose along time ago to pursue a public lifestyle for this girl. she is an attractive woman irregardless of what some people believe. why cut her down? does it make your own shitty life better? do you feel that she is better then you and your only course of action is to attempt to demean her anyway you can? would you talk shit to her face?

thumbs_down.gif

erik said:

vapid and uninteresting?

do you know her? seems like a comment you would reserve for someone you know.

she is just another human being making her niche in life. she and her family choose along time ago to pursue a public lifestyle for this girl. she is an attractive woman irregardless of what some people believe. why cut her down? does it make your own shitty life better? do you feel that she is better then you and your only course of action is to attempt to demean her anyway you can? would you talk shit to her face?

thumbs_down.gif

yes I would. I am unintimidated by celebraty. I think her music sucks and that she puts no real personality into what she does. it seems to be all about the sell rather than about anything real, important or interesting to me. But then, it is all MY OPPINION wich I am allowed to. Atractiveness to me is something that one is born with. It is genetic. It does not make you an interesting or good person. Those things you must cultivate threw education, and sharing your thoughts and interests with others. I don't in any way think my life is at all shity. As a matter of fact I realy love my life.

Cheers Erik bigdrink.gif

OH AND....

You are right, She and her family chose a public lifestyle for her. That does not necessarily mean she is the most talented, Just willing to put herself out there in a way that will sell. and again, that does not make her intelligent or interesting wink.gif

but it doesnt mean you need to insult her. why say she is ugly? why say she is annoying? why say she has no talent? i could say the same thing about most people. what makes you the better person? i do not see people fawning over any of you. i do not see people looking up to any of you. the only thing i see any of you doing is passing judgement on someone where there is no need. you have no reason to hate her, so why? why dont you focus your energy on something positive? does it make you feel good to talk shit about the person? does it improve the quality of your life? does it make you a better person? i think not.

so why dont you all just shut the fuck up unless you have something worthwhile to contribute.

thanks!