smith this weekend?

layton

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b-rock said:

Grasslands = Skull Hollow

Smith Rock Way is the turnoff from 97 in Terrebonne (at the Redpoint store).

map6.gif

is it me or does the blue line resemble a penis..

on that note the party bus is just about out the door, off see the wizard, the wonderful wizard we call smith.

Short summary of weekend.

Fri nite: Drink beers w/JabB while the kiddies were alseep. Angry German Nihilists angered.

Sat:Climbed some shit

Sat Nite:Keg rolls in! Angry german nihilists (include a midget) jump through buring hoola-hoop in silk tighty whities. Eric gets onry. Everyone angered by claranet player. JayB invites claranet player over. Everyone even more anoyed w/claranet player. Americans don't play the claranet camping damnit! If you are so good at playing an instrument, join a band, otherwise we don't want to hear your hippie crap. Whirlwind pukes.

Sun Morn: Group breakfast at the coffeshop HCL.gif. Climb Zebra/Zion, went home.

Great Weekend. Major props to Wirlwind for taking the crew of 8 to Skull Hollow in Le Cruising Vessel, to jlag for the keg full of micros, to the sunspot cafe for the dope-ass 5$ breakfasts of doom with unlimited coffee, and to all of the folks I climbed with this weekend.

JayB said:

Great Weekend. Major props to Wirlwind for taking the crew of 8 to Skull Hollow in Le Cruising Vessel, to jlag for the keg full of micros, to the sunspot cafe for the dope-ass 5$ breakfasts of doom with unlimited coffee, and to all of the folks I climbed with this weekend.

SUN SPOT RULES grin.gif