• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

smith this weekend?

maybe sunday pm, super secret freshie planning trek is happening on sunday.

smart folks are scoping out face shot potential right now and not waiting in lines at smith wave.gif

Jennifer did the mounty thing so she had to learn to belay right and left handed. Plus as erik said she could use a gri gri.

This weekend is going to rockband.gif

Who is bringing the Counting Crows Disc of Doom hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif so we can fully recreate the original ropeup conditions around the campfire....

Grasslands = Skull Hollow

Smith Rock Way is the turnoff from 97 in Terrebonne (at the Redpoint store).

map6.gif

Partner needs a ride back to Portland saturday nite. Anyone coming back to Puddleville? I've got room for one more - coming over sat AM staying until sun PM. I'm in Milwaukie....

Hey all you punks! Have a good time at smiff!!! Pull hard and S-E-N-D!! Wish i was going...

b-rock said:

Grasslands = Skull Hollow

Smith Rock Way is the turnoff from 97 in Terrebonne (at the Redpoint store).

map6.gif

is it me or does the blue line resemble a penis..

on that note the party bus is just about out the door, off see the wizard, the wonderful wizard we call smith.

Short summary of weekend.

Fri nite: Drink beers w/JabB while the kiddies were alseep. Angry German Nihilists angered.

Sat:Climbed some shit

Sat Nite:Keg rolls in! Angry german nihilists (include a midget) jump through buring hoola-hoop in silk tighty whities. Eric gets onry. Everyone angered by claranet player. JayB invites claranet player over. Everyone even more anoyed w/claranet player. Americans don't play the claranet camping damnit! If you are so good at playing an instrument, join a band, otherwise we don't want to hear your hippie crap. Whirlwind pukes.

Sun Morn: Group breakfast at the coffeshop HCL.gif. Climb Zebra/Zion, went home.

Great Weekend. Major props to Wirlwind for taking the crew of 8 to Skull Hollow in Le Cruising Vessel, to jlag for the keg full of micros, to the sunspot cafe for the dope-ass 5$ breakfasts of doom with unlimited coffee, and to all of the folks I climbed with this weekend.

JayB said:

Great Weekend. Major props to Wirlwind for taking the crew of 8 to Skull Hollow in Le Cruising Vessel, to jlag for the keg full of micros, to the sunspot cafe for the dope-ass 5$ breakfasts of doom with unlimited coffee, and to all of the folks I climbed with this weekend.

SUN SPOT RULES grin.gif

I had a blast although somehow I missed syncing up with the CC.com crowd - I did witness the clarinet though!

Next time I definitely need to leave earlier, stay longer and climb more - that place rocks!

Thanks to Chris and Matt for being my rope guns!

B

We were the rowdy crew with keg! how could you miss us!? yellaf.gif

Another eventful and fun weekend at smith, Thanks JLag for the brew!

Wirlwind: please wash the inside and outside of your van hahaha.gif