smith this weekend?

layton

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

You guys suck...i will stay here and attend to my moss gardening....PFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!! yellaf.gif

\

do you need brushes or rap lines? and i can give you my scrub list too, that way you won't run out of things to do. not that much hiking either! thanks!

yellaf.gif

erik said:

RuMR said:

You guys suck...i will stay here and attend to my moss gardening....PFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!! yellaf.gif

\

do you need brushes or rap lines? and i can give you my scrub list too, that way you won't run out of things to do. not that much hiking either! thanks!

yellaf.gif

No erik, the moss garden is in my gutters on my roof...and behind my ears...this sux... madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

ClimbingGirl33 said:

My partner's bailed for the weekend - actually they just postponed our Smith trip. The weather looks SWEET for this weekend though. I'm tempted . . .

Anyone else looking for a partner? I've never been to Smith but have been leading 9's (sport) and 10's around here. . .I can belay up to 5.14 though yellaf.gif

wave.gif hey b,

I'm game ..

you you will definitely be able to find partners!

Friday night at the old PLAB area sounds rad layton!

man I'm psyched. Jennifer (even with her broken arm) is going to be belay slave this weekend, so if anyone needs a pull she is designated for that, what an awesome girlfriend thumbs_up.gifrockband.gif