Blizzard Warning

Uncle_Tricky

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter Storm 2002 has me pinned down in Alki. Since I'm not flexible enough to service myself properly during the storm, I'm going to attempt to join Uncle Tricky in Queen Anne and and throw rotten fruit at fuck stick (jim forehead).

The flakes are coming down in Seatown. I watched the local news and thus am taking prudent precautions in preparing for "APOCALYPTIC WINTER STORM 2002!!!" I just returned from the store, where there was a mad rush to stock up for the coming blizzard. Fighting through the aisles filled with crazed worried housewives and other viewers of local TV, I managed to secure two sacks of rice, 50 pounds of beans, 2 cases of Ramen, and 3 cases of Schmidt's. Hopefully this will get me through the coming "APOCALYPTIC WINTER STORM of 2002." My advice to all out there is to PANIC! rolleyes.gif" border="0

u.t. do you really think that is enough beer?? was the artic down strikes and the city is frozen in a ice age like deep freeze, the more beer probably means the more ladies you got floating your boat!!!!!

more beer will be needed for the apocalypse!!!

quote:

Originally posted by erik:
u.t. do you really think that is enough beer?? was the artic down strikes and the city is frozen in a ice age like deep freeze, the more beer probably means the more ladies you got floating your boat!!!!!

more beer will be needed for the apocalypse!!!

so is Death a snowboarder? Cause I heard the four horsemen are gonna RIDE rolleyes.gif" border="0

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

Erik, you're right...anything less than a 4-to-1 beer-to-Ramen ratio is probably inadequate. Plus, I've heard that the higher your blood alcohol level, the less likely you're blood is to freeze when the BLIZZARD OF 2002 blows down from the Arctic and lays waste to the greater puget sound area in a scene of greater destruction than the four horsemen of the apocalypse at a girl scout campout. I'm headed back to the store for more beer before panic buying shuts down all retail outlets in the area.... [big Drink]

sorry for the poor typing here in oly we have been struck i have already eaten the neighbro cats and am eyes their dog next....

i hate to die........

u.t. try and save me some beer i am trying to lasso a ton-ton to get north to the great city!!!

An Update on Apocalyptic Winter Storm 2002 from the City of Seattle:

Seattle is currently closed. This city has received almost 400 millimeters (2.5 inches) of snow in the past 24 hours. Blowing and drifing snow has reduced visibility to zero in some places. The mayor has issued a Natural Disaster Warning, and National Guard troops are in the street to prevent chaos, looting and unauthorized snowball fights. There is currently a 24 hour curfew in place. Do not leave you home, drive your car or walk anywhere, as conditions are much too treacherous. Stay tuned to local radio and TV for breathless Apocalyptic Winter Storm 2002 Disaster updates. Please note that there will be avalanche control work done on the North Face of Queen Anne hill, the West face of Capitol hill, and other dangerous slide paths in the area. Do not panic.

Thanks for your cooperation in this difficult time,Greg NikolsMayor of Seattle