• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
HRoark

The REAL Leavenworth Rope Up Question

he said the 's' word he said the 's' word

fruit.gif

hahaha.gif

i would mos def plan for byob party all weekend....last weekend was the weekend where all the beer was, ask gapertimm@y he slept in all the piss resulting from it!!!

yellaf.gif

forest service will make sure no one sleeps in their pee in the icicle!!! those elderly camp ground hosts are experts in the field of self defication. aid stations will be on stand by.

WHAT!!! No sponsor booze?????? SHeeeit.

Aren't the campground hosts officially gone by now? confused.gif

ain't no party like da smiff fest pahtay cuz da smiff fest pahty don't stop!

true true erik. someone else will have to be golden shower beyotch this weekend.

The last two years, we've been night-climbing on Friday night. Currently, NOAA shows the following:

EAST SLOPES NORTHERN CASCADES-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...LEAVENWORTH...METHOW...WINTHROP

400 AM PDT THU OCT 9 2003

FRIDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE LOWER 30S.

Without any formal organization, it may be "bring-your-own-rope," too.

trask said:

Will there be room to park my 40' motorhome?

of course...and anyways cant you put it on trask mode, so you will be there with your wimmin but no one will ever notice you?

mattp said:

"bring your own motor home," too. 'look forward to meeting you, Mr. Trask.

Why thanks Matt. Cocktails and hor'dourves will be served at 4PM sharp under the canopy.

trask said:

mattp said:

"bring your own motor home," too. 'look forward to meeting you, Mr. Trask.

Why thanks Matt. Cocktails and hor'dourves will be served at 4PM sharp under the canopy.

I would love to see the 40'TRASK WORLD TOUR '74 Bus, as well as the groupies and such... fruit.gif

hikerwa said:

I would love to see the 40'TRASK WORLD TOUR '74 Bus, as well as the groupies and such...

Well lad, you're in luck. Here are a few shots of my bus. To see the "girls" you'll just have to stop by for happy hour.

smallcar.jpg

crowl1-2.jpg

crowl1-3.jpg

crowl1-4.jpg

crowl1-5.jpg

trask,

i like how everything is vinyl and covered in plastic. so it wipes up easy!

hahaha.gif

erik said:

trask,

i like how everything is vinyl and covered in plastic. so it wipes up easy!

If you're clean and remove your shoes eric, I might let you come aboard for a look-see. I'm afraid your ewe will have to wait outside though.

true true erik. someone else will have to be golden shower beyotch this weekend.

In keeping with tradition, I asume this will be Beck? Wha happen to the kegs that Beck said he had coming?

Billygoat said:

can anybody converse with Trask and not have it go to the sheep?! cantfocus.gif

Would you rather it go to the goats? Feeling left out?

trask said:

hikerwa said:

I would love to see the 40'TRASK WORLD TOUR '74 Bus, as well as the groupies and such...

Well lad, you're in luck. Here are a few shots of my bus. To see the "girls" you'll just have to stop by for happy hour.

smallcar.jpg

crowl1-2.jpg

crowl1-3.jpg

crowl1-4.jpg

crowl1-5.jpg

You should just step up and get your self somtin nice like a H3-45 Prevost convertion by Vantare'

ryland_moore said:

In keeping with tradition, I asume this will be Beck? Wha happen to the kegs that Beck said he had coming?

And is the food a no-go, as well? Stellar "climbing festival" if ya still gotta eat that Ramen you found at the back of the cupboard. thumbs_up.gif