• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he said the 's' word he said the 's' word

fruit.gif

hahaha.gif

i would mos def plan for byob party all weekend....last weekend was the weekend where all the beer was, ask gapertimm@y he slept in all the piss resulting from it!!!

yellaf.gif

forest service will make sure no one sleeps in their pee in the icicle!!! those elderly camp ground hosts are experts in the field of self defication. aid stations will be on stand by.

The last two years, we've been night-climbing on Friday night. Currently, NOAA shows the following:

EAST SLOPES NORTHERN CASCADES-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...LEAVENWORTH...METHOW...WINTHROP

400 AM PDT THU OCT 9 2003

FRIDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE LOWER 30S.

Without any formal organization, it may be "bring-your-own-rope," too.

trask said:

mattp said:

"bring your own motor home," too. 'look forward to meeting you, Mr. Trask.

Why thanks Matt. Cocktails and hor'dourves will be served at 4PM sharp under the canopy.

I would love to see the 40'TRASK WORLD TOUR '74 Bus, as well as the groupies and such... fruit.gif

trask said:

hikerwa said:

I would love to see the 40'TRASK WORLD TOUR '74 Bus, as well as the groupies and such...

Well lad, you're in luck. Here are a few shots of my bus. To see the "girls" you'll just have to stop by for happy hour.

smallcar.jpg

crowl1-2.jpg

crowl1-3.jpg

crowl1-4.jpg

crowl1-5.jpg

You should just step up and get your self somtin nice like a H3-45 Prevost convertion by Vantare'

ryland_moore said:

true true erik. someone else will have to be golden shower beyotch this weekend.

In keeping with tradition, I asume this will be Beck? Wha happen to the kegs that Beck said he had coming?

And is the food a no-go, as well? Stellar "climbing festival" if ya still gotta eat that Ramen you found at the back of the cupboard. thumbs_up.gif