Tieton River \Royal Columns

CAMAZONIA

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tas now thats good beta. I'm takeing my pullys this could be fun. When the raptor closeure is off please post and I will be on my way. Anyone know where or who to call, I have tryed oak creek F&W , could'nt get through or no one knew about the raptor closure grin.gif" border="0

[ 03-08-2002: Message edited by: CAMAZONIA ]

What about the bridge I heard it's gone and possiably there is a cable for a tyrolean traverses if not I wonder if they would let me install one. In the past they have opened up the area for climbing early if there are no raptors nesting on the cliffs.

yes cam, the brisdge is gone and has been since the fall....

i heard a rumor of a cable being up, but bring your bike instead and peddle the mile of so.....i would believe that a cable might cause more harm due to the looky lu's driving on hwy12.....

now as plans to contruct another bridge i have heard both sides, yes and no.....so i dont know....though you would think maybe thats where some of our parking permit money would go....to improve the facilites.....i doubt it though those 1999 chevy trucks the fish and game are driving around are getting wore out, probably time to buy news ones....

You're kidding right? You can't get a bike across that footbridge west of the bridge that was destroyed? If my arthritic, 11 year old golden retriever can make it across you should have no trouble making it with a bike.

I'd recommend carrying it on your shoulder rather than riding it though. Rumor has it the water is pretty cold.

That's a great climbing area. Thanks to my friend Larry for showing me around there.