Mini-me the Pebble Wrestler

EWolfe

...was seen this weekend

On Saturday, in his true element, the boy wonder eschewed the multiple crashpads kindly piled at the base of Chain Reaction for his benefit, and donned the harness for a go on what was not to be a highball problem this day. tongue.gif

The following day, he was seen climbing crack!!! shocked.gif ...o.k, well, not quite crack-climbing, it was the ".12b-arete-and-crack-cuz-.10a-crack-is-hard" technique. wink.gif A wonder to behold! hahaha.gif

wave.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cracked said:

Which crack/arete? He doesn't only boulder....he also pulls plastic! bigdrink.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif cracked, I watched you fall off some V3 in the gym 12 times in a row pitty.gif

Quasar was the crack, I bear hugged the column and slapped up it and the crack, it was rad!!! rattly fingers, I suck at jamming cry.gif

Distel32 said:

cracked said:

Which crack/arete? He doesn't only boulder....he also pulls plastic! bigdrink.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif cracked, I watched you fall off some V3 in the gym 12 times in a row pitty.gif

Quasar was the crack, I bear hugged the column and slapped up it and the crack, it was rad!!! rattly fingers, I suck at jamming cry.gif

cry.gif Which V3? I usually flail on V0s.