Climbing area with the most female climbers.

Heinouscling

OK Dudes and dudettes, lets take a bit of a poll here. Which climbing area do you reckon contains the most female climbers at any given time? I'm thinking Skaha, but Smith is up there also, based on where I've been, of coarse. Smith may have the most totally ripped, hardcore, female climbers. The type that make you drool when you see their muscles ripple under those little sport bras. Oh yea!!!

-Heinous

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's say i go to do some bouldering at the "Talus pile" boulders (oops I shouldnt have mentioned a secret area??) and no one else is there, that's 100% female climbing presence... I think that would win your contest! but if you showed up it would drop to 50%, so... it's only a good spot to visit if you aren't there! tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by daisy:
let's say i go to do some bouldering at the "Talus pile" boulders (oops I shouldnt have mentioned a secret area??) and no one else is there, that's 100% female climbing presence... I think that would win your contest! but if you showed up it would drop to 50%, so... it's only a good spot to visit if you aren't there!
tongue.gif" border="0

I did not ask which climbing area has the greatest "percentage" of females at any given time, I asked which has the most. In other words, I'm interested in climbing areas that are likely to be dense with climbing babage at any given time, so that a good looking, ripped, climbing fool such as myself can meet one, and with any luck get laid and meet a climbing partner at the same time.

OK, don't start hammering on me here. I'm being silly about the good looking, ripped part (I'm anything but vain) but be honest folks, how many of you go to a climbing area like Smith as much for meeting someone of the opposite sex as for the climbing? I mean, come on, you have some of the fittest human specimans on the planet climbing around in the hot sun all sweaty and glistening. Often almost naked. I bet even the attached climbers catch themselves lustily staring and would succumb to the urge if given the opportunity.

-Heinous

quote:

Originally posted by Heinouscling:

I did not ask which climbing area has the greatest "percentage" of females at any given time, I asked which has the most. In other words, I'm interested in climbing areas that are likely to be dense with climbing babage at any given time, so that a good looking, ripped, climbing fool such as myself can meet one, and with any luck get laid and meet a climbing partner at the same time.

OK, don't start hammering on me here. I'm being silly about the good looking, ripped part (I'm anything but vain) but be honest folks, how many of you go to a climbing area like Smith as much for meeting someone of the opposite sex as for the climbing? I mean, come on, you have some of the fittest human specimans on the planet climbing around in the hot sun all sweaty and glistening. Often almost naked. I bet even the attached climbers catch themselves lustily staring and would succumb to the urge if given the opportunity.

-Heinous

that's what gyms are for. what? people actually go to gyms to climb? rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

that's what gyms are for. what? people actually go to gyms to climb?
rolleyes.gif" border="0

Gyms will work to. Now theres a fucking scene. I haven't been to VW in Seattle in three years. But lately, I've been hearing some real soap opera tales about that place. The place I go to, ClubSport, near Portland, has no scene. Unfortunatly, not many climbing women either. Its not even a real climbing gym. Why the fuck do I go there!?

-Heinous

on the same note (single, seeking climbing chicks) I've been, uhm, this is hard to say....uhm, seriously thinking, I mean.....an idea, at least is....to uhm....you know...........to uh....JOIN THE MAZAMAS.

There, I said it!! Have your way with me, you cruel internet sparayers!! I couldn't help it! I want to get laid, and go climbing...it was the best idea I could come up with....oh the humanity..

quote:

Smith may have the most totally ripped, hardcore, female climbers. The type that make you drool when you see their muscles ripple under those little sport bras. Oh yea!!!

-Heinous

Hey, how much muscle do you like on a woman?

quote:

Originally posted by dharmabum:
on the same note (single, seeking climbing chicks) I've been, uhm, this is hard to say....uhm, seriously thinking, I mean.....an idea, at least is....to uhm....you know...........to uh....JOIN THE MAZAMAS.

There, I said it!! Have your way with me, you cruel internet sparayers!! I couldn't help it! I want to get laid, and go climbing...it was the best idea I could come up with....oh the humanity..

Other people before you have thought of this. If you have even a smidge of self respect you won't be able to do this. Oh you might start to try, but you will freak out eventually.

quote:

Originally posted by jordop:
I think an important distinction needs to me mad between sporty, svelte crag babes and hairy armpit lesbo gorillas. Coupla years ago at Vantage, there was this woman with so much armpit hair that it stuck out the sides of her arms when she had them at her side
shocked.gif" border="0
Its tainted the whole area for me; it always seems like the place is full of religious/Scouts/leadership seminar wackos. Smith girls oooo yeah!
[Moon]

You ought never to go to Europe, hirsutophobe.

quote:

Gyms will work to. Now theres a fucking scene. I haven't been to VW in Seattle in three years. But lately, I've been hearing some real soap opera tales about that place. -Heinous

Soap Oprea!!!HAHAHA...yeah like I heard that blahblah changed a hold on blahblah's route and now they are out for blood. There is this whole ego struggle between the 6am yoga crowd and the after work crowd...and I hear the employes are about to start locking costomers in for the night if they are not off the wall by 9:55!! rolleyes.gif" border="0[laf][Wazzup][big Drink]