Looking for climbing Partner

jpark42

I just moved to the Washington area from Colorado and I am looking for a partner. I climb 5.6-5.7 on trad lead comfortable, and 5.9-5.10 on sport. I am new to the area and I am looking for an intermediate climber to show me around and help me improve my lead climbing skills.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could go to next weekend's Rope Up event in Leavenworth to meet potential climbers. This event is in its third year, I believe. It is basically an event put on by the cascadeclimbers crowd. Send Beck a Private Message if you'd like more info, or simply go to the above link. Leavenworth--actually Icicle Canyon--is a rock climbing area (not quite a mecca).

jpark42 said:

I wish I could go this weekend but my girlfriend, in her infinite wisdom, decided that we need to go see the rents this weekend.

You'll never improve getting yanked around by your dick all the time. hehehe. the_finger.gif This weekend it's the rents, next weekend the plants need to be rotated, after that you'll be rearranging the spice rack, dusting her vintage Barbie collection, helping her do a home permanent on her sister, vacuuming HER brand new car that YOU never get to drive, and on and on and on. Might as well sell your rack and rope now, man. I'll give you $100 for the lot.