Attention Female Climbers!

Dwayner

Attention Female Climbers: Only YOU can prevent this evening's Club Pub in Tacoma from devolving into yet another veritable SAUSAGE-FEST.

Engine House 9....it's on Pine just off of Sixth.

Activities begin c. 6.30.

The boys will be buying some of the beer.

Ask yourself this: what better things do you have to do this evening?.....just as I thought...see you there Holly Climber, Jules, Victoria, Dynamite, Allison, Icegurl, ehmmic, Eddie E's girlfriend, and all the others.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help with the ever so present sausage ratio tonight. How do you ask? One less sausage, just can't make the drive tonight. And I can help next week too, I'll be in J-tree or red rocks. I'll try and have a beer down south next tuesday and think about you all.....OK, at least the beer. grin.gif" border="0

Have fun tonight.Chris

quote:

Originally posted by dynamite:
Gee wish i could make it, but I won't be home until about 9pm. Been a while since I made it to one of the Tues night gatherings. Hmm.

at 9pm the fun should just be starting if ray shows up smile.gif" border="0

Sorry boys, I had to work late, and Icegirl was busy tonight. Maybe when Pub Club rears its ugly head in my fair city again, I will deign to attend. Then if any of my people are there, we will giggle conspiratorally and travel in small packs to the bathroom.

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Sorry boys, I had to work late, and Icegirl was busy tonight. Maybe when Pub Club rears its ugly head in my fair city again, I will deign to attend. Then if any of my people are there, we will giggle conspiratorally and travel in small packs to the bathroom.

I've been known to make one helluva doorman for the ladies head. I'm available (360)652-SAFE