• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

1. FAT

2. UGLY

3. ANNOYING

4. HELPLESS

THESE ARE THE TRAITS THAT DONT GETCHA LAID, LAIDES. IF YOU FEEL YOU REPERSENT ANY OF THE 4 ABOVE MENTIONED "QUALITIES" THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMPLAINING AND JUST CHANGE!

THANKS!

good thing you're not a woman wink.gifhahaha.gif

minx said:

erik said:

1. FAT

2. UGLY

3. ANNOYING

4. HELPLESS

THESE ARE THE TRAITS THAT DONT GETCHA LAID, LAIDES. IF YOU FEEL YOU REPERSENT ANY OF THE 4 ABOVE MENTIONED "QUALITIES" THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMPLAINING AND JUST CHANGE!

THANKS!

good thing you're not a woman wink.gifhahaha.gif

that's debatable... got da mammaries! shocked.gif

I don't believe that I am a feminists. smirk.gif

I DO think about all the things that have been lost.

Things are not suppose to be 50/50. This is not how it was with our grandparents and they were fairly happy.

The new role of a women is to be in the workplace, be a mother, and a sensitive supportive women. How the hell do we have time for all of this? How is this a 50/50 relationship? A women comes home from working a 40 hours week, cooks dinner, does some laundry, and puts the kids to bed. Where did her husband fit into the equation? We have lost a lot more as women since we've demanded equal rights.

I don't want to be a stay at home mother, but I do want to provide my family a loving enviroment. I want to watch my children grow up under my roof and not someone elses. There are many children that don't have the luxury of both parents in a home. My firm belief is the 'women's movement' have moved us right out of our homes.

Divorce rates are too high. School test scores are at an all time low. And children spend more time watching TV than in relationship with thier working parents.

Men should be providers & protectors just as they were before. It is not that we need to be barefoot and pregnant crazy.gif, but women do have a given place in this world. I know how to shoot a gun, but I don't think I could kill someone to protect my family. That is a man's job. thumbs_up.gif I believe women need to stop intruding and let men do what they do best. As women we should stick to what we were meant to do - love your man - don't treat him like a women - and give him what he needs - in return - he will do the same.

I welcome some kink, oral, handcuffs, and other items into the bedroom. But I do so by having a man who is strong enough to ask for what he needs/wants.

My belief on sex "women pick the time - men pick the HOW". We all win that way! fruit.gif

minx said:

men and women are different....in sooooooo many ways. this is not a bad thing!

equal means the same. maybe instead of equality we should strive for balance.

Diffrent is GOOD... Diffrent IS REALY GOOD wink.gif and I agree with balence. all people are diffrent and bring diffrent skills and talents to a relationship. What works for one cupple may not for another. Someone special once told me that there are many fish out there for each of us, the trick is find a fish that eats and swims like you wink.gif

the funniest thing is to hear you all complain about relationships, offer your advice, but i dont think one of ya has even completed a successful one? i dunno, prolly wrong, but i think the people whom have the most to offer on it are the ones whom have failed the most? why take advice from someone who has failed continually? sure keep trying but to attempt to offer or jade people with your shitty advice on what i see as "how to fail in a realationship" seems dumb!

erik said:

the funniest thing is to hear you all complain about relationships, offer your advice, but i dont think one of ya has even completed a successful one? i dunno, prolly wrong, but i think the people whom have the most to offer on it are the ones whom have failed the most? why take advice from someone who has failed continually? sure keep trying but to attempt to offer or jade people with your shitty advice on what i see as "how to fail in a realationship" seems dumb!

All things take time! grin.gif

Your negative attitude will get you now where. rolleyes.gif

minx said:

men and women are different....in sooooooo many ways. this is not a bad thing!

equal means the same. maybe instead of equality we should strive for balance.

years ago i had a long conversation during a river trip with a bay area psychologist. she had formulated a theory that it was precisely the differences between men and women that kept them coming bakc for more smileysex5.gif . she said most of her lesbian clients in long term relationships had stopped having sex after a few years.

i disagree sure things take time, but there is always a point of no return, where you have wasted more then have gotten back. seems futile really. not my point tho..it is the fact that you dont offer any perspective, and especially one that is healthy and allows others to learn and progress. you have problems, dont attempt to project them onto other people, i dont care if you like kink, if your husband, wife sleeps around, if you hate marriage. why turn something positive into something negative and see most of you doing just that. just cuz you are losers, dont attempt to make other believe that is how it is.

ChrisT said:

just old and jaded tongue.gif

ifn you ant to label yourself 'old' thats your deal. i look at pro athletes like 40 year old karl malone training his ass off year round and 48 year old edwin moses coming back into competing at a worldclass level and say 'fuck labels and the limitations they imply'. know what im saying?

talking seriously now...everybody wants 'no rules/no expectations/no role models' forced on them by society. Look what has happened. Everybody is getting what they said they wanted. "Equality." Blurred definitions of what it means to be married or to have an SO. Blurred definitions of what it means to be a man or a woman. Now that everybody supposedly has no set roles forced on them, apparently a whole hell of a lot of you aren't happy.

The best thing I figure I can do at this point in my life is to give my kids every chance at succeeding in work and in relationships. Bottom line requirement means setting a good example for them. Start with how you want your life story to end, and then start living the story headed in that direction.