Interesting perspective on modern sexual politics

dryad

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna said:

Speak for yourself yo.

Can someone make sexual remarks to, I mean, about me? PLEAZ!!!!!???!!! I want to slap some stripper's ass!

Off to the mountains, have fun this week kids!

Anna

(in the fleshyellaf.gif)

traskbait if I've ever seen it yellaf.gif

edit: I guess I was right! hahaha.gif

Edited by Ursa_Eagle

"Sexually charged" YAH! There you go marylou, you're gettin it! Now let loose!!!! Sex talk is good, I swear it!

I checked trask, you're right, nope.

I gotta get to the mountains soon...posting on this dang thread is making me late...

Anna said:

"Sexually charged" YAH! There you go marylou, you're gettin it! Now let loose!!!! Sex talk is good, I swear it!

I checked trask, you're right, nope.

I gotta get to the mountains soon...posting on this dang thread is making me late...

lick your fingers for me and have a good time hotstuff

Trask, I had a crazy dream about you one night months ago. I don't even know who you are, let alone, even know what you look like but you were doing all the right things! I think the fact that you were this person who actually exists although what you looked like I conjured up in my head, I was having a great time. I was turned on big time by this mystery man.....HAHAHA how about that for bringing out the old geezer?

Uhhh, that was funny talk by the way for all who are taking me seriously...

Anna said:

Marylou, what I don't understand is why you still post here. I mean, you complain constantly about the people on this site yet you keep cummin back for more?!?!? It doesn't really sound like you are very well liked so why do you stay?

I am just trying to have some fun cantfocus.gif

Way to spray baby!!!! Just my kind of girl!!!!! Keep it up this thread is funny. Thanks Dryad for starting it.