• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Bye bye

I can't deal with the arbitary editing that goes on daily around here. What was once a truly great website is virtually fulfilling Orwellian prophecy. Posts disappear....contributors disappear without any rationale. It is personally motivated. It is a juvenile way of handling diverse opinions. I'm going over to the Nature Conservancy to see what I can do to help.

Contact me at freitag314@hotmail.com from now on.

Bye bye.

See ya later Pope. Sad isn't it that nobody gives a shit that you're leaving. I do, cause I like ya, but in the end nobody fucking cares whether you and I live or die...'cept our mamas. Adiós motherfucker, Beck and I will probably be right behind ya.

Sphinx said:

Finally! fruit.gif Trask, you're addicted and you know it. smirk.gif

hopefully you will be next!!! tho your other avatar should stay he isnt so negative and always attempting to stir up shit.

wave.gif

Perhaps you're right Sphinx, but remember, I quit smoking, and now I'm coming out of my shell...interacting on new and exciting bbs' like www.lesbianchatline.com and www.comefuckmybrainsout.net

Soon, I won't have time to bother y'all near as much. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for climbing anyway, but never too old for bedroom frolics.

bigdrink.gif

erik said:

Sphinx said:

Finally! fruit.gif Trask, you're addicted and you know it. smirk.gif

hopefully you will be next!!! tho your other avatar should stay he isnt so negative and always attempting to stir up shit.

wave.gif

Erik, what do you eat for breakfast? I don't stir shit up. That's j_b.

Sorry to see you go, pope. At least you were more reasonable than Dwayner. This banning and editing is getting out of control.

Speaking of Dwayner, at Loufest he would only talk to Lou and wouldn't come over and say Hi wave.gif

He did wave a quick hi back though snaf.gif

To_The_Top said:

Speaking of Dwayner, at Loufest he would only talk to Lou and wouldn't come over and say Hi wave.gif

He did wave a quick hi back though snaf.gif

Do you blame him? Shit man, all anyone does around here is run his ass down. I'd frag you fuckers if you treated me like that. thumbs_down.gif

He wasn't a bad guy for chrissakes. I'd much rather kibbitz with him then a lot of you snivelin' whiny cocksuckers frown.gif

slothrop said:

Sorry to see you go, pope. At least you were more reasonable than Dwayner. This banning and editing is getting out of control.

As far as I can tell Pope isn't banned. He just decided to leave. I suspect he'll be back soon.