ouray this winter

thelawgoddess

thumbs_up.gif i didn't get to check out it when i interviewed, but i really can't complain. at least not until i've actually lived there. wink.gif i figure worst case i don't have to worry about my kitty freezing in my car while i'm at work ... and i can always move out if i find something better. have you seen the digs? you heading down for the exchange program this year?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

thumbs_up.gif i didn't get to check out it when i interviewed, but i really can't complain. at least not until i've actually lived there. wink.gif i figure worst case i don't have to worry about my kitty freezing in my car while i'm at work ... and i can always move out if i find something better. have you seen the digs? you heading down for the exchange program this year?

Doubt it can be in worse shape than the digs at my place of work, though big billys is a lot smaller, but u do get your own room and bathroom.

I have no idea where or if ill go on exchange this year, T-Ride would be cool for sure though... So what kinda job they got you doing there this year?

Guess I wont be seeing you bummin around the mountain this year...