222 members have voted

1. 1. Dwayner Now!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jon said:

Holy Crap Trask is winning this one. So Pope, if your logic is correct, shouldn't this say are you bolt or anti-bolt?

Here's to being a good friend Pope bigdrink.gif

Trask provides entertainment and incite between the lines of humor and satire. Pope and Dwayner provide discord and disruption. That is why Trask is winning. bigdrink.gif

sisu_suomi said:

jon said:

Holy Crap Trask is winning this one. So Pope, if your logic is correct, shouldn't this say are you bolt or anti-bolt?

Trask provides entertainment and incite between the lines of humor and satire. Pope and Dwayner provide discord and disruption. That is why Trask is winning. bigdrink.gif

I'm not on trial here. Just what the heck is "incite" anyway?

jon said:

I said that my dealings with you have been pleasant and that I appreciate the hard work you have done in constructing this site. I didn't say you were my friend; don't go around claiming that I'm your friend either. We could work something out, but first you have to return Dwayner his spraying priveleges. boxing_smiley.gif

Wow, it appears that nearly half the people replying to this pole would like to see Dwayner return. It also appears that only 26 out of about 1000 registered users wish to see him banned. Perhaps Dwayner's participation brings more sunshine to this site than some of our moderators have perceived. Come on guys, enough is enough. Bring back big "D" ! Bring back Trask while you're at it. This has been a nifty experiment and we've all learned our little lessons. Let's get on with it already!

Dwayner is a study in contrasts. At his best, he is the Best (with the possible exception of Uncle_Tricky). At his worst, he ruins people's serious threads with his tired old assault on bolts. I'd kind of like to have him back, but only if he promises to not talk about bolts unless the thread is specifically about bolting.

Maybe someone could write a program (javascript?) that would periodically bring any of his many posts containing a variation on the "Sport Climbing is Gay" theme back to the top of the forum, and/or occaisionally import new jpegs of Patch Adams and Taco Bell menu items into the said posts. That would capture the essence of his contributions to the site, and in so doing keep the folks who miss his input happy while maintaining the ban.

JayB said:

Maybe someone could write a program (javascript?) that would periodically bring any of his many posts containing a variation on the "Sport Climbing is Gay" theme back to the top of the forum, and/or occaisionally import new jpegs of Patch Adams and Taco Bell menu items into the said posts. That would capture the essence of his contributions to the site, and in so doing keep the folks who miss his input happy while maintaining the ban.

JayB, take a flying flip. You're just another turd in the bowl. That is the essence of both you and your contribution to this site. You were making progress, learning (ever so slowly) how to be a cool guy. Now, you're flushing it down in one enormous, commodial spiral. thumbs_down.gif

pope said:

JayB said:

JayB, take a flying flip. You're just another turd in the bowl. That is the essence of both you and your contribution to this site. You were making progress, learning (ever so slowly) how to be a cool guy. Now, you're flushing it down in one enormous, commodial spiral. thumbs_down.gif

Thanks for the informative post, Poper. I appreciate your wasting 2 seconds of my valuable time. the_finger.gifyellowsleep.gif

Sphinx said:

pope said:

JayB said:

Thanks for the informative post, Poper. I appreciate your wasting 2 seconds of my valuable time. the_finger.gifyellowsleep.gif

I'm more certain than ever that a family-sized tube of "Preparation H" would make you disappear. moon.gif

pope said:

Sphinx said:

pope said:

JayB said:

I'm more certain than ever that a family-sized tube of "Preparation H" would make you disappear. moon.gif

Yer gonna get banned! yelrotflmao.gif

pope said:

JayB said:

You know what, you are right. It was very inconsiderate of me to omit the reference to the Tom Stoppard pics in my earlier post. Make sure the program imports lots of random Tom Stoppard pictures as well as the Patch Adams and Taco Bell menu item jpegs if you want a simulation that does justice to the original.