Marymoor and UW rock section?

jon

Hey Y’all- I was tossing the idea around of putting together a section for the UW rock and the Marymoor walls. The idea was to put up an online route guide with pictures of the faces with ratings. I’ve already found a person who has put some of the Marymoor stuff on the web, but I hoping to create something a little more in depth. I’ve seen a guide to UW rock, and rumor is that Jeff Smoot once in a while sells a guide there once in a while. Could anyone who knows about these guides reply, as well as people’s ideas on creating this section. Thanks.

-Jon

intensity@cascadeclimbers.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you could put together a good enough rendition of Marymoor and UW I think it could go. I've seen the UW book and I thought it was okay. I know someone was working on a Marymoore book about 3yrs ago. But I never heard anything come of it.

yeah I didn't pay attention to the date on the first post.

I think there is still interst though. But it will probably be like the UW book. Many climb there, some know about the book, few purchase it. Thanks for checking though.