Looked difficult but wasn't so bad......

pope

The complement to Petey P's post. I'm thinking the first time I watched some guys climb Easter Overhang through binoculars, it looked like a body-length chicken wing OW. The guy I was watching cut his feet loose and it looked like he was just hanging in space from fist jams. I was intimidated heading up there but the roof crack has an inside flake, and then you reach up to a handle bar flake, jugs bigger than the lip of Brass Balls. Then you clip this bong and it's so secure! The one-arm, no-feet hang/chalk up is mandatory!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going around the roof on the 2nd pitch of Spiderman at Smith looked intimidating for a mere 5.7. Anticipating a possible whipper, I took an extraordinary amount of time to set two perfectly placed and expertly equalized cams. I psyched myself up, committed to the moves, and then laughed at the extent to which I had built a psychological mountain out of a mole hill.

jkrueger said:

Going around the roof on the 2nd pitch of Spiderman at Smith looked intimidating for a mere 5.7. Anticipating a possible whipper, I took an extraordinary amount of time to set two perfectly placed and expertly equalized cams. I psyched myself up, committed to the moves, and then laughed at the extent to which I had built a psychological mountain out of a mole hill.

That is by far the best single move on that entire climb thumbs_up.gif