Tribute to Warren Harding

Yos

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

along with drinking some red wine we should all go drill a bathook hole! who in this day of "Extreme Carbon Fiber Met5 curved shaft toothbrushes" would have the gumption to admit that their latest, greatest technology is, basically, absurd?

frown.gif" border="0 he's gone grin.gif" border="0 his legacy lives on

quote:

Originally posted by pope:

Was the DOLT Cart part of the basically absurd technology? Did Warren invent that crazy thing? (Snip).

The DOLT cart was invented by Bill "Dolt" Feuhrer.

One of the original team to attempt the Nose. He hung himself a few years later.

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:
The DOLT cart was invented by Bill "Dolt" Feuhrer.One of the original team to attempt the Nose. He hung himself a few years later.

This is occasionally the fate of a genius. I've always wanted to make one.....anybody know if that baby jogger is still for sale?

Too bad Harding didn't put up any routes around here (or did he?). We could go all go repeat one of his routes in his honor. Maybe a trip to the valley is in order. . . frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0 I will have to settle with a bottle of red wine, Christian Borthers was the wine of choice on the new dawn wall if I remember correctly. [big Drink]

• 3 weeks later...