Why is baby Orca So Aggro These Days?

Dru

Common consensus has it that Erik is so aggro and harshing on people and being the Erik the CyberTool in the last few days because his new girl is making him be domestivc and cook and stuff, and that is disrupting his natural high. Bad vibes mannnn.

Other options could be:

-boss is mean at work

-phases of the moon

-horsecock deficiency

-don't touch the brown acid mushsmile.gif

-Wallstein didn't bring any free cams back from Yos

-short people are outclimbing him

Include your own theory below! bigdrink.gif Everyone can play this fun game!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE FUCKING INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES. ATTEMPTING TO POSE YOUR FUCKING RETARDED BRAND OF HUMOR ON FUCKING EVERYTHING. YOU ALL REMIND ME OF MALE DOGS, SPRAYING THEIR SCENT EVERYWHERE TO INCREAS THEIR TERRITORY. WELL I AM SICK OF IT AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE.

TRASK YOU RUIN MORE FUCKING TOPICS THEN ANYONE ELSE EVEN POSTS, DRUL YOU TOO. YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO BE RIGHT, YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO INTERJECT A FUCKING COMMENT ON EVER FUCKING TOPIC.

SO FUCK OFF AND YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT

EVERYONE MAYBE I WILL SEE YOU OUT CLIMBING.

erik said:

MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE FUCKING INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES. ATTEMPTING TO POSE YOUR FUCKING RETARDED BRAND OF HUMOR ON FUCKING EVERYTHING. YOU ALL REMIND ME OF MALE DOGS, SPRAYING THEIR SCENT EVERYWHERE TO INCREAS THEIR TERRITORY.

I picked up my current posting style from you. wave.gif

erik said:

MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE FUCKING INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES. ATTEMPTING TO POSE YOUR FUCKING RETARDED BRAND OF HUMOR ON FUCKING EVERYTHING. YOU ALL REMIND ME OF MALE DOGS, SPRAYING THEIR SCENT EVERYWHERE TO INCREAS THEIR TERRITORY. WELL I AM SICK OF IT AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE.

TRASK YOU RUIN MORE FUCKING TOPICS THEN ANYONE ELSE EVEN POSTS, DRUL YOU TOO. YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO BE RIGHT, YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO INTERJECT A FUCKING COMMENT ON EVER FUCKING TOPIC.

SO FUCK OFF AND YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT

EVERYONE MAYBE I WILL SEE YOU OUT CLIMBING.

Dude - I hope your day clears up.

Take care and try not to take it so personally. wave.gif