we've tried again

gapertimmy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by erik:
i would have to say for a bunch of computer dorks you all have some big time problems.....

the new page looks awesome and i have yet to see a single error that these computer people are talking about...

maybe i will add computers to my long list of mastered subjects with little ability!!!!!

schucks, thanks erik, you sure now how to make a guy feel special and loved [laf]

Ok, my $.02.

A little too much white on the page now. I like the sage green a lot, more of that?

More importantly, can you make the page numbers underlined like before? So if I'm on Page One of the "Muir on Saturday" thread, then pages 2-20 all are underlined? The ones I can click on. I know they are blue and black now, but that's not enough of a difference depending on the lighting conditions etc. Thanks.

about the only positive thing i can say is that i am glad the freshie cam got demoted - next stop the garbage heap.

however, i am disappointed that the gremlins haven't been dropped. no matter how high tech the site gets, it'll never outgrow its infantile image until the gremlins go.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< ><>It is not the same to talk of bulls as to be in the bullring. -Spanish Proverb

quote:

Originally posted by crack addict:
about the only positive thing i can say is that i am glad the freshie cam got demoted - next stop the garbage heap.

however, i am disappointed that the gremlins haven't been dropped. no matter how high tech the site gets, it'll never outgrow its infantile image until the gremlins go.

I just got off the phone with your credit card company, we couldn't get your monthly user fee to go through. Would you like to choose another payment option?

In other words eat a dick!

quote:

Originally posted by Zenolith:
re: brittney. is it just me or did her boobs get bigger again? talk about being in the bullring...that girl is sitting on a dock with her bra falling off and she wants us to think she is a virgin?

She may very well be a virgin. I think she's excellent at marketing, or at least her handlers are. Also she's a total hypocrite. I mean she's obviously selling herself through sex, but she loves to talk about how straight laced she is.

Fuckin tease. She's going to wreck a generation of boys.

[ 03-03-2002: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

quote:

Originally posted by TIMM@Y:
what do you think of the link color now?

Somebody above mentioned it was hard to see which page you were on and which numbers could be clicked to jump to another page. I still have this problem. Can we get the underline back? Or a more distinct color?

otherwise, looks pretty frickin good!

quote:

Originally posted by max:

Somebody above mentioned it was hard to see which page you were on and which numbers could be clicked to jump to another page. I still have this problem. Can we get the underline back? Or a more distinct color?

otherwise, looks pretty frickin good!

thanks max... problem is if I change the link color or style for one type of hyperlink, it changes all hyperlinks throughout the site. I'm hoping the new color is different enough from teh black that you can find it. I know what you mean though, it doesn't stick out as much. thanks for the feedback all of you (except crack addict grin.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0[Wazzup]

Hey, I think the link color is better, don't change that but underlining it too wil make it 'read' better, and remember at around a quarter of the population has some degree of colorblindness so those people willlll have it harder than me, I have approximately 0.000% of it, but to my credit maybe, at least one dress that makes me look taller and/or younger.

More sage green!!!Poor Britney's a freak!

quote:

Originally posted by allison:
Ok, my $.02.

A little too much white on the page now. I like the sage green a lot, more of that?

More importantly, can you make the page numbers underlined like before? So if I'm on Page One of the "Muir on Saturday" thread, then pages 2-20 all are underlined? The ones I can click on. I know they are blue and black now, but that's not enough of a difference depending on the lighting conditions etc. Thanks.

what do you think of the link color now?

quote:

Originally posted by crack addict:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< ><>It is not the same to talk of bulls as to be in the bullring. -Spanish Proverb

Crack addict, the graemlins are here to say SUCKAH, and FYI, i'm gonna have freshie cams all over the mountain next year, and maybe i'll have to code it so that whenever you load a new page, a live image from bachelor will popup in your browser [Wazzup] oh yeah and [Moon] and i can't forget about [sleep] its time to go [chubit]

he who [laf] lasts [laf] hardest