CC.Com SausageFest Slideshow November 4th

jon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks to everyone that came, that was a lot of fun. We'll do it again for sure.

Hey big special thanks to Dox, Kurt, Matt, Wotan, and Bill for bringing stuff so we could have the show. Also thanks to everyone who showed slides.

Rad said:

Special thanks to Jon for all his work and for scoring the beer. Speaking of scoring, Jon did you get the number of that cute girl serving beers? Someone said she looked like Christina Ricci only way hotter... cantfocus.gif

AlpineK was trynig the moves on one of the chixors, but she jetted early. There was another chick that looked almost like mandy moore did a few years back. That who you talking about?

catbirdseat said:

Alpinfox said:

This is what happens when you hold the camera over your head instead of looking through the viewfinder. Oh well. Good turn-out, lots of plabby, happy folks.

1826sausagefolks-med.jpg

Colin has fire in his eyes. I can recognize Wayne from the bald spot.

Im not there yet catnerd, Thats F-m I believe.

Holy Hangovers Batman! crazy.gif

What was in that stuff?

Thanks Jon for the great evening thumbs_up.gif Thanks also to the presenters thumbs_up.gif There were plenty of beautiful, inspiring pics. It was wonderful to see some faces from Kid's Ropeup and meet a whole bunch more. So many people showed up! What say, 'bout 60 or so? Everything seemed to double after my fifth half liter cantfocus.gif Thanks to Dox for driving me and my rig to his place so I could crash out.

This Site Rocks! bigdrink.gif

It seemed almost like all the kids-ropeup posters made it. Did LeeJams show earlier? Dave Bale doesn't count cause he doesn't admit to posting on CC.com. hahaha.gif

Holy shit about the hangovers too! I guess I wasn't the only one. Maybe it was because of those huge glasses? bigdrink.gif

catbirdseat said:

Alpinfox said:

This is what happens when you hold the camera over your head instead of looking through the viewfinder. Oh well. Good turn-out, lots of plabby, happy folks.

1826sausagefolks-med.jpg

Is Forrest feedin brew to that youngster in the photo? Looks like dbb is feedin someone a bit of beta but Erin isn't too sure about what she hears from a distance. Kaia is just proud as peaches; she's got a green stamp. Forrest and Matt, good to hear you guys made it home ok. Good talk.

Good times. Keep on truckin.

ps. For the 98% of you who have no clue who I am, I showed some slides after Colin when everyone was quite intoxicated.

Jon thanks for putting on a great event. It was loads of fun.

Billygoat said:

yelrotflmao.gifThat looks like an 8% grin I have going there!

i didn't put it together about the stronger beer until the next day... i knew i was hammered, but thought a nice, 25 minute walk home in the cold air would sober me up... i couldn't figure out why i kept feeling more and more drunk and not less...