CC.Com SausageFest Slideshow November 4th

jon

I think we could start slides around 7:30 to 8 or so, I need to work that angle out with the owner, but people should show up around 6 to chat, eat, and drink. We have the place til about 12.

As far as if you are bringing digital, try to bring it on CD. We will most likely have two laptops, I know on my PowerBook I can import the picts into iPhoto and do the slideshow from there.

I'll most likely post a list of beers we might want on tap, and we can choose what we want for the evening. bigdrink.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have the stereo at our disposal.

Hey, if you know you are coming or are pretty sure please click you are coming on the poll, it will help us figure out whether they are going to close the place for us and what our beer selection will be like.

• 2 weeks later...
jon said:

Hey, if you know you are coming or are pretty sure please click you are coming on the poll, it will help us figure out whether they are going to close the place for us and what our beer selection will be like.

I'm bringing a couple other non-cc.comers so add two more to your total (I already voted).

• 2 weeks later...
David_Parker said:

If I get my act together, I'm making a "best of " cd of my, Ray's and Matt's photos of our trip to Monarch and Princess. Does this sound like something people might want to see?

Definitely thumbs_up.gif I also want to see a slide of Fred clutching his broken ribs....

bigdrink.gifHCL.gifbigdrink.gif

Now i just have to find a place to stay... (hint) mushsmile.gif

Dave has an image of Fred gettin ready with broken rib of mine. Whether or not he shows it is up to him. He may now know which one either.

Fred's been crankin in SO CAL and doesnt care about the likes of Majors jabbing reports and anything going on here I bet.

Dave look for the one in the beginning with the dumb dog and the bald headed sucker next to the back of the car and loading up. First 2-4.

Ok folks the party is tomorrow. Here are the details.

Where: Shultzy's Sausage on University Avenue by the UW.

Where to park: Parking is a little tough around here, make sure you read the signs so you don't get a ticket. If you are coming after 9 you can park in University parking for free.

When: 5:30 or 6 and the show starts around 8. We have the place until 12 or maybe a little later.

Chub and Refreshments: I've arranged a beer special. To find out how special it is you'll just have to come. Please please please get food here if you show up, the owner has closed the place for us and increased his staff for the night to accommodate us and is staying open later. Plus the food is da bomb.

Slides: If you wanna show some slides send me a PM or email at sausagefest@ .