CC.Com SausageFest Slideshow November 4th

jon

We will be holding a slideshow with a tentative date of Tuesday November 4, at Schultzy's Sausage on University Ave by the UW. I'm still working out the details but just wanted to give a little heads up so people could mark it on their calenders. If there is anyone who posts on the board who you would like to see present some slides send that person or me a PM. If you would be interested in presenting slides send me a PM as well. I'm arranging to have a digital setup for those who don't have their stuff on film.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you could say this is a cc.com event as much as Pub Club is, but obviously everyone is welcome.

Schultzy's is Seattle's Wurst Restaurant, they serve homemade sausages and other good food and have an excellent selection of beer. I might even be selecting what is on tap that night for us if there is a big enough turnout.

This is pretty much whomever wants to show some slides gets to show some slides, even if they have only a few to show, so each people will do their own, which is what I think your asking. Depending on how many people want to do this will dictate how much time everyone will get. This will be pretty laid back so don't be afraid to show slides people.

Sounds like fun. I have a few slides and short stories to go with them that may be amusing.

Please provide some details about what you want on the CD...images we can 'view as slide show'? That would be easy.

Also, can you put this on the calendar of events?

Thanks for organizing.