they honked and

erik

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you people are dumb. i was gonna be all nice and shit today. pffft.

i pay just as much road tax as the rest of you impaitent people. so i can excercise my right to use them in a legal capacity. i did not break any laws, so therefore you can all go to hell!!!

fruit.gif

erik said:

i pay just as much road tax as the rest of you impaitent people. so i can excercise my right to use them in a legal capacity. i did not break any laws, so therefore you can all go to hell!!!

fruit.gif

What's your point? We all pay taxes. I'm confused with your rebuttal. confused.gif

easy there big fella

philosophical that's all. didn't accuse you of driving illegally. difference of opinion. for the record, i wouldn't have bothered honking. i just think it's a passive aggressive move

sorry you've got to make a point to be nice. just be

wave.gif

erik said:

fruit.gif

But obstructing an intersection IS illegal! You're going to Hell! Say hi to Dwayner! fruit.gif

erik said:

fruit.gif

You can get a ticket for inattentive driving and deliberately blocking traffic. thumbs_down.gif

my point is that i have as much right to be on the road in a legal manner. so i could give a shit about your little mememememememememememememememememememememememememememememeemememememememe tirade.

all humans have the same worth....so dont attempt to self inflate yourselves.

erik said:

fruit.gif

I do believe its against the law to block traffic. You want to sit in your car and ponder your navel why don't you pull off to the side of the road?

Al_Pine said:

Erik,

If all humans have the same worth, how is it that you feel justified in flaunting accepted driving etiquette, purposely hindering another driver? Isn't that a case of putting yourself above others, in particular the person who honked at you?

Careful there, logic isn't his strong point. Get him cornered and he'll become aggressive. yellaf.gif

Al_Pine said:

Erik,

If all humans have the same worth, how is it that you feel justified in flaunting accepted driving etiquette, purposely hindering another driver? Isn't that a case of putting yourself above others, in particular the person who honked at you?

cuz i am an asshole and could really give shit.

Hey space cadet - instead of dreaming about your life, try dreaming about mine for awhile. I have a dream. It's called getting to work on time, and your star-gazing ass ain't helping any. If you need project management to get through a simple traffic light, don't get angry with the guy behind you for taking leadership. Instead get angry with yourself for ruining a productive person's day.

How to Spot and Deal with Passive-Aggressives

Passive-Aggressive Behavior Warning Signs

A reluctance or failure to keep promises.

Sabotaging the efforts of others.

Blaming others for personal failures.

Exaggerating misfortunes.

Complaining of feeling unappreciated or misunderstood.

Persistent pessimism, even when things are going well.

Avoiding work and social obligations, often making excuses.

Dealing with a Passive-Aggressive

Don't feel guilty.

Remember that you're not to blame for someone else's passive aggressive behavior.

Refuse to play their game.

Because a passive-aggressive personality doesn't know how to respond appropriately to conflict, he or she will most likely deny everything. It's important to express your concerns and anger, but stick to the facts at hand and how his/her actions make you feel.

Confront their dishonesty.

Not confronting the passive aggressive behavior will only reinforce it. Confront the person immediately and let him/her know you are confused by his/her behavior and he/she has to stop the behavior if they value the relationship.

Don't let them get away with bad behavior.

Instead of letting the person get off the hook and allowing him/her to continue the behavior, try to create an atmosphere in which he/she might feel more comfortable sharing his/her feelings of anger, resentment, etc.

DrPhil said:

How to Spot and Deal with Passive-Aggressives

Passive-Aggressive Behavior Warning Signs

A reluctance or failure to keep promises.

Sabotaging the efforts of others.

Blaming others for personal failures.

Exaggerating misfortunes.

Complaining of feeling unappreciated or misunderstood.

Persistent pessimism, even when things are going well.

Avoiding work and social obligations, often making excuses.

Dealing with a Passive-Aggressive

Don't feel guilty.

Remember that you're not to blame for someone else's passive aggressive behavior.

Refuse to play their game.

Because a passive-aggressive personality doesn't know how to respond appropriately to conflict, he or she will most likely deny everything. It's important to express your concerns and anger, but stick to the facts at hand and how his/her actions make you feel.

Confront their dishonesty.

Not confronting the passive aggressive behavior will only reinforce it. Confront the person immediately and let him/her know you are confused by his/her behavior and he/she has to stop the behavior if they value the relationship.

Don't let them get away with bad behavior.

Instead of letting the person get off the hook and allowing him/her to continue the behavior, try to create an atmosphere in which he/she might feel more comfortable sharing his/her feelings of anger, resentment, etc.

Erik, you've been called out. boxing_smiley.gif