Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

      We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Necronomicon

Guess the Douchebag

Recommended Posts

No cheating now, we want to keep this challenging.

 

Who said the following:

 

"But, you know, I don't think we're serving our nation well by allowing the discourse to become so uncivil that people say -- use words that they shouldn't be using."

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Necronomicon said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

was it DFA wink.gif

 

VERY cold...

 

tongue.gif just how you... ummm never mind wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dru said:

bush, cheney, rumsfeld?

 

Are you suggesting that there is a Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld hybrid entity? Kind of like the three heads of Satan chewing the heads of the three arch-traitors (Brutus, Cassius, and Judas, FYI) for all eternity amidst the frozen lake at the center of Dante's Hell, only the lake is made of boilng oil, and Satan/Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld is chewing money, stock options, and the bill of rights??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Necronomicon said:

Dru said:

bush, cheney, rumsfeld?

 

Are you suggesting that there is a Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld hybrid entity? Kind of like the three heads of Satan chewing the heads of the three arch-traitors (Brutus, Cassius, and Judas, FYI) for all eternity amidst the frozen lake at the center of Dante's Hell, only the lake is made of boilng oil, and Satan/Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld is chewing money, stock options, and the bill of rights??

 

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif that is a beautiful image wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minx said:

Sounds like a woman...Laura Bush?

 

REALLY close. If fact, this person has pressed themselves atop Laura Bush at least once, gritting their teeth, and crying with frustration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Necronomicon said:

minx said:

Sounds like a woman...Laura Bush?

 

REALLY close. If fact, this person has pressed themselves atop Laura Bush at least once, gritting their teeth, and crying with frustration.

I said Hillary! wave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Attitude said:

Necronomicon said:

minx said:

Sounds like a woman...Laura Bush?

 

REALLY close. If fact, this person has pressed themselves atop Laura Bush at least once, gritting their teeth, and crying with frustration.

I said Hilary!
yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif thats what I was thinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×