Has CC.com changed the way you do things?

catbirdseat

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never wear shorts over polypro and always opt for Schoeller. Also I've bought a kit of manufacturers stickers for my helmet, which I leave on my pack. Next I make sure everyone in the group ridicules other groups in the wilderness, complaining that they are the problem. Last, I'll spray on any topic, cuz that's what the kewl folks do.

Hey, this is just my opinion. It's just semantics.

Attitude said:

I'll never wear shorts over polypro and always opt for Schoeller. Also I've bought a kit of manufacturers stickers for my helmet, which I leave on my pack. Next I make sure everyone in the group ridicules other groups in the wilderness, complaining that they are the problem. Last, I'll spray on any topic, cuz that's what the kewl folks do.

Hey, this is just my opinion. It's just semantics.

So you are saying that before you found cc.com you always wore shorts over polypro? In other words you've been saved from fashion oblivion.

catbirdseat said:

I'm kind of serious about this post. I want to hear about climbing procedures, otherwise I would have put it in spray.

your topic is inherently sprayful.... rolleyes.gif none of this 'serious replies only" BS.... anyway you haven't been climbing long enough to make a serious comparison of before and after cc.com have you? cause it is overwhelmingly "after" with like 5 days "before"? yellaf.gif

it is hard for me to point to anything cc.com has changed for me. i guess I don't tie the Canadian Death Knot anymore yelrotflmao.gif