My favorite this weekend photo (share)

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry_Pi said:

Hello capitalist!

What happen to Cavey chestbeat trip report? Someone actually climb with no rockfall, getting off route, inclement weather, how boring.

Thank you for allow asian to post. thumbs_up.gif

Harry Pi,

I enjoy reading your input. I don't feel a need to post a report of a route that gets climbed many times every year. I just thought I had an ok picture to share and wanted others that had a This weekend photo to share. Reason is saturday morning turned out to be a photogenic morning where I was and I believe in most parts of the Cascades. Probably a couple of good photos laying around on someone's computer worth viewing.

Your Friend,

Cpt.Caveman wave.gif

I tried but I still have not figured out how to post a pic in a thread. It seems to be priviledged information as no one will explain it to me. So just imagine the south face of Stuart with alpinegloe on the top half and pretty green trees on the bottom third of the frame. moon.gif

Bug said:

I tried but I still have not figured out how to post a pic in a thread. It seems to be priviledged information as no one will explain it to me. So just imagine the south face of Stuart with alpinegloe on the top half and pretty green trees on the bottom third of the frame. moon.gif

Ditto that Bug. My imaginary shot is the southern Pickets in B&W. wazzup.gif