Shoreline Mtn Products has moved to Spokane

Thinker

http://www.shorelinemtn.com/store/retailstore.asp

We've Moved

Good News! We have moved to Spokane, Washington. In an effort to reduce costs we have moved out of the San Francisco Bay Area. While we will miss the spectacular beauty of the Bay Area and the proximity to Yosemite and the Sierras, the cost of doing business had just gotten out of control. Spokane is an outdoors-person's playground with tons of great climbing close by. These cost cutting efforts will allow Shoreline to continue to provide cutting edge climbing products that have made us the leading supplier of top brand climbing gear. We also are working on a new catalog and expect that to be available soon.

Thinker sez: These guys have been one of my favorite gear retailers for over 10 years. It's good to have them a little closer to home, even if I do have to pay sales tax now. To bad they won't have a retail store there.....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mountain Gear could USE a little more comp.

Bastards still owe me a pair of ice tool picks that I bought by credit card several years ago and they never showed up. MG just kept pleading with me to not cancel the order and wait for them to show up. After 6 months, I gave up and wanted to cancel the order and get a credit balance on my cc.

MG: "Oh, gee, we're sorry. It's too late for that. You shoulda canceled the order months ago."

Me: "Uh, yeah, that's what I wanted to do, but you insisted that I sit tight and wait."

MG: "Well, there's nothing we can do about it now."

ME: "We'll see. I'll talk to my cc company."

CC Company: "Gee, we're sorry. That's too long ago to be covered by the fraud protection."

End result: I'm out $75 or so, had to pay again somewhere else to get the picks, and MG absconds with my $$$ and thumbs their corporate nose at the little guy. FUCK THEM AND ALL THEIR PROGENY!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

I will gladly support anyone who is in direct competition with MountainGonad.

This concludes the latest rant against MG. mad.gif

There! I feel better all ready. laugh.gif