Wanted *maybe your SLR camera*

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmmic said:

Cavey - mine is still for sale. Same price as last time. $500 for the Cannon EOS Rebel camera body and two Tamron lenses (28-80mm & 100-300mm zoom). All in great working condition. Send me a pm.

Michelle, if you really want to sell that Camera/lenses, I'd suggest you check out what same camera is selling for in various media..newspapers, ebay etc. That price seems pretty high. Rebel is average quality and Tamron is, well, less. The used SLR market is pretty dried up these days. Just the way it is. cry.gif

rolleyes.gif Considering what I paid for it and the fact it's in excellent condition Klenke's suggestion of $50 seems pretty unreasonable. the_finger.gif I was willing to let it go for what I consider reasonable if someone is willing to pay that price or something near there great. If not then I'll just keep it.

Zeiss does make nice lenses. Used to have a point&shoot with one that took nice pics.

Figger_Eight said:

Trask is right though...it's the quality of the lens that determines how good the picture is.

Nah, it's the photographer that determines how good the picture is.

eBay is by far the cheapest place I've found for used camera gear and is typically at least 30% less than the used camera shops around Seattle. Use a little common sense with regards to who you're buying from and you should be fine. I've bought two cameras and a couple lenses without any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a Nikon N65 with Quantaray 28-90mm lens also. I only want $200 and then actual shipping price. The body has never been used and the lens has only been used for 1 roll. I bought a set of body and 2 Nikkor lenses for a lot more but I got the 28-80 and 70-300 all together. PM me for sample pictures from the one roll. Most were taken in Yosemite.