dividendz?

gapertimmy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by TIMM@Y:
does anyone have those mountain hardware ventigaiters, comments?

I have a ventilateable pair of Mt Hardware gaiters with a zipper in the back. I hate them in the snow because they connect with velcro along the side and a button at the bottom. In snow, the button always comes undone and fills with snow so you can't snap it together without stopping and digging the snow out. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

I'm proud to say I only got $14 and change this year, which means if I did buy anything from that terrible place it was probably on sale. I dunno, the pine candle sounds nice, or maybe a Gramicci Cotton t-shirt...hmmmm..maybe some Chukar Cherries, or a little something from the Art Wolfe store? They have so many nice useful things at HikeyTown, sometimes I just have the hardest time decideing what to buy. Then that gives me a chance to get some help from the ultra-knowledgeable staff....

Recent conversation in the Map Department:"Do you have a map of the entire Alpine Lakes Wildnerness? I'm planning some long off-trail trips and need a big map for trip planning."

"What's it called? Is that in Washington?"

mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

The other day I saw they had backpacker's chopsticks for only $20 US per pair. They come in a nice outdoorsy carrying case and they unscrew in the middle to maximize space efficiency. I used mine which was fairly big this year to contribute to a Suunto Vector Altimeter watch. They're great because when you go to a party you can figure out how high you are! [big Drink]