Freerides on Sale?

JayB

Anyone out there been able to find the Fristchi/Diamir Freerides for less than $250? Every link in Google seems to take you to backcountrystore.com (where they are selling for $250)in some fashion or another, but I am thinking that there might be some obscure ski-retailers out there that might be selling the '02 model at a discount. Cascade Crags had them for $185 but they were sold out by the time that I called. Links? Sites? Anything?

I've been able to score at least 50% off on the boots and the boards but getting any kind of a discount on these suckers has proven to be pretty tough...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link. I checked there but the price is above the US retail price (?!!!) after converting from Euros to Dollars. I even checked their French and Spanish sites to see if they were hosing US consumers to appease US distributors, but it looks like the Euros are paying the same prices. They could be using a cookie to detect US consumers by their IP address but it doesn't look to me like their site is that sophisticated.....

Saved $500 off of retail on the boards and boots alone.

Saved at least a grand on the kayaking set-up. It is kind of tiring and evenutally I will just give up and buy the damned things I, but I can use the money I save to pay for my time in the mountains if there's a deal out there, so its worth it to me. Probably wouldn't bother if I was bringing home more coin though...