Mega PDX Pub Club/Show-Nov 6

wayne

Absolutely;glad to have you--just email me thru this site to let me know and I'll send you location,directions,phone,etc. I have a fairly sizeable 2 BR apt.,probably floor space for 5-6 people plus a couch;Wayne's crashed here a few times-he can give you a description.Give a holler. wave.gif

bunglehead said:

Mtguide said:

I have plenty of floor space and a couch at my place for anyone from out of town,just bring a sleeping bag. wave.gif

Seriously, I make take you up on this. fruit.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wayne1112 said:

Sounds like party at Zacs after the show?. I will be down the whole weekend, working on Lanes place, But I want to get up to I - rock if its get icy!

Huh???What happened to party at Lane's-or maybe you never got him talked into it.Well,I'll be happy to host the party-but you know my place is a lot smaller,is all.Actually now is a good time,too,cause the apartment below me is vacant;noise no problem-well,within reason.(no reasonable reason refused,unreasonable reasons negotiable) bigdrink.gifgrin.giffruit.gifrockband.gifsmileysex5.gifwave.gif

We will prolly just stay and party at the pub? Its gonna be crowded though. The place is only expecting 50- 80 poeps. Its usually crowded there anyways. Get there early, I am trying to get a big spot for friends and family! 5 days and counting!!! bigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gif

wayne1112 said:

We will prolly just stay and party at the pub? Its gonna be crowded though. The place is only expecting 50- 80 poeps. Its usually crowded there anyways. Get there early, I am trying to get a big spot for friends and family!

5 days and counting!!! bigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gif

Guess that means we'll have to obey the law,eh?Oh well,plenty of time for ripping the town a new asshole later on.BTW there just might be some ice up on I-Rock by then,too.

---------------------------------------------

"Once I made up my mind,I didn't need it any more..." bigdrink.gifgrin.gifwave.gif

wayne1112 said:

Ok its official : On Thursday, Nov 6th the AAC will be hosting a dinner and Pickets slide show at the Old Market Pub at 6959 SW Multnomah Blvd.

Optional dinner starts at 6:00pm

Slide Show at 7:30 pm . We have the place reserved so bring all friends along

I am on my way down!! Save some Ice for me!! LETS PARTY!! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

iain said:

rbw1966 said:

his boombox

ROOOOUND HERE, WE ALWAYS STAND UP STRAIGHT

RROOOOOOOOUND HERE, SOMETHING RADIATES

hahaha.gif

August%20And%20Everything%20After.jpg

ROOUUNNN.. hahaha.gif

I'm hoping to rid myself of that unfortunate trustafarian angst that radiates like a putrid fungus from this CD. Its so bad I had to bury it under some polypro in my basement.

yellaf.gif you fuckers, there is some good music on there too... it wasn't all bad... there was some dispatch on there too, nothing wrong with them...

I have it all on my hard drive, so you just keep the disc... when you guys feel like gettin a few chuckles, pop that puppy in and just lauf and ol Fejas... K....

wave.gif