Mega PDX Pub Club/Show-Nov 6

wayne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know the $ details yet. If it were up to me it would be free, but I am sure at least the dinner will be an expense but not exorborant. It is actually an AAC banquet with a meeting type thing but they are always pretty informal and its open to everybody .

I hear they are presenting a new award then too. It is interesting that they named it after Fred himself . It could be a neat thing to see who wins it after me.

I will be posting more $ details etc as I know them. It would be cool to use it as a fund raiser for a good cause too, I have invited Erden to go and raise dough for his next off the chart adventure.

This has good time written all over it....

Timmay if nothing else my best friend has lots of room including a hot tub. He will agree to it Im sure since I built his place, Right Lane?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
erik said:

michael_layton said:

can I be someone's dog to get in free? snaf.gif

kick'em once for me!

Get in for free? You just paid $10 to watch bouldering! rolleyes.gif ! 1 kick comin up!

I hear dinner will be pasta. Thrashador , I didnt even take a camera . I took film and let them take the pics with theirs. I forgot I had a roll stashed in the cache I set before at Inspir-Pyramid col.

Thrashador said:

wayne1112 said:

...I didnt even take a camera . I took film and let them take the pics with theirs. I forgot I had a roll stashed in the cache I set before at Inspir-Pyramid col.

I was hoping you were gonna say you took a disposable. grin.gif

Disposable undies after a couple of those leads.

• 2 weeks later...