• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

Could every take a moment to clean out their inbox

trask said:

Muffy, you mean to tell me you don't save my lecherous PM's? Wazzamatta with you girl? thumbs_down.gif

sorry sugar.. but I have all the good e-mails wink.gif

jon said:

COME ON PEOPLE DELETE THEM MESSAGES. SO FAR 4000 HAVE BEEN DELETED BUT THERE IS STILL OVER 26K LEFT. EITHER PRUNE YOUR INBOXES OR HAVE THEM PRUNED FOR YOU.

Can you read our stuff? hellno3d.gif

I'm clean Fokker!

trask said:

Muffy, you mean to tell me you don't save my lecherous PM's? Wazzamatta with you girl? thumbs_down.gif

Thanks for everything and playing your part, Joe. All in good fun, right old sport...

jkrueger said:

trask said:

Thanks for everything and playing your part, Joe. All in good fun, right old sport...

All's fair in love and war. Right, old sport? evils3d.gif

Sphinx said:

I'll be she saves MINE! smirk.gif

YA cause you are sqeeky clean, there Skippy wink.gif

this is going to end right now. i am sure all the above parties will agree with me.

Hah, Trask was the last one to post to this thread.

Hey everyone, please take a few minutes out of your spraying today and clean that inbox out, our host is complaining about our server performance and simple stuff like this will go a long ways. Thanks! fruit.gif

i just deleted 178 pm's, if you pm'

ed me your email and you wonder why i never email you, that's why.

BUMP

I just deleted 400 PMs.

If you sent me a picture for the Stone Nudes of CC.Com 2005 calendar - I think I saved them but send me a new one just to be sure.

wink.gif

You are at or over the max number of private messages each user may have. In order to receive new private messages you will need to delete some of your saved ones.

So what is the magic number?

i just deleted 290 pm's. if you had sent me anything important please send it again cool.gifbigdrink.gif

Please don't repeat 2004's last-minute calendar of "Stoned Nudes" hippies hellno3d.gif, just because women didn't respond.

That just didn't work. thumbs_down.gif