Accident at Vantage

chris_rieman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Loren,

Thanks for the thoughts. At this time I have no idea if have any suggestions, since we are still in the wait and see mode of Jim's recovery. Only family can still visit as he is still in ICU.

Someday I hope those who have expressed support for Jim and those who assisted at the scene can all get together, have a beer, and enjoy the fact that people do care about other people.

Keep sending all you r good energy and as always thanks for all your support.

quote:

Originally posted by charlie don't surf:
Hey Loren,

Thanks for the thoughts. At this time I have no idea if have any suggestions, since we are still in the wait and see mode of Jim's recovery. Only family can still visit as he is still in ICU.

Someday I hope those who have expressed support for Jim and those who assisted at the scene can all get together, have a beer, and enjoy the fact that people do care about other people.

Keep sending all you r good energy and as always thanks for all your support.

word chad. the outpouring of support has been awesome. i keep thinking of having jim back down here to bend once again to go to smith.

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Hey everyone, here is the latest on Jim.....within the last hour doctors have helped Jim sit up and then STAND-UP!!

Prognosis is he may be at the UW as early as Monday for rehabilitation.

A for lingering effects it is still wait and see, but his news had just made more than my day.

Thank you for all you support and keep willing the best for Jim in his recovery.

I will keep letting you all know how things are going.

-Chad

cool.gif" border="0

Even seeing Jim in a coma at Wenatchee hospital on Sunday night I had a feeling he would be ok. I've lost 3 friends over the years to mountaineering accidents but never had someone this close to me hurt this seriously in a rock climbing accident. Jim is a fucking rock and a great human being and I am very happy and relieved that he is well on his way to recovery. I really want to thank all of you guys for all of the support you've shown over the week. I know everyone on here flips each other shit from time to time but I really believe that everyone truly cares for everyone else and I would trust my life to just about anyone on this board. Fuck the critics, this is a good climbing board and I'm proud to be a part of it! Here's to Jimbo and here's to all of you. [big Drink]